• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm grateful that though I am the vengeful type, I am not the bitter type. That latter would be too pathetic lol.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm... I suppose I’m grateful for my brain/mind. Disoriented as I may feel sometimes, I’m at least grateful for the ability to comprehend most of what I observe, to let my imagination run free, and to contemplate over philosophical discussions, among other things. I recognize that not everyone is capable of this, whether due to a birth “defect” or brain disorder... and it’s this thought that saddens me the most, because I believe that everyone deserves to have a good healthy brain. If that makes any sense... :mellow:

Knowledge is power. And having a functional brain is like having access to an escalator over taking the stairs. It’s just something I feel I should never take for granted, but I do most of the time anyway; I forget just how extraordinary it is and what it took for us to get here.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
dreams of scrambled eggs and blueberry pancakes @_@

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For longer daylight! And control of perspective.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For the existence of insulin pumps.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
I received a package of "Merci" chocolates from the owners of the dog I walk with. These ones:

They are all with nuts and/or crispy. They know what's good. :rly???:

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm grateful to be able to feel the insincerity of others. Not because I think security is exceptionally valuable and we must all be constantly vigilant because we cannot possibly bear being fooled in some way.

No, I'm glad because it's a difficult thing to know and causes many problems for those who want to be liked by all.

But not for someone who doesn't care about being liked by all. And so, I am the perfect person to possess this quality. It testifies to my independence at the end of the day.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For kindness, understanding, and warmth.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For the breath taking beauty of highways. Also for dear ones, food and interesting history.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
  • Clean laundry folded and dried in the closet
  • Delicious cake in my stomach
  • Dishes all done
  • Recieved an explicitly lovely Happy New Year message
  • Dinner I made today was extremely delicious and there are leftovers