• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Grateful for my bullshit detector.

Seriously, I feel like my past gave me a better one than I would have had if my life had been normal or if I hadnt had so much exposure to someone actually good at bullshitting...so Im grateful for my past as well.
I haven't interacted much with you, but I will say that from the little I've read, I very much have this sense about you.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Electric appliances. I can't imagine washing all my clothes by hand.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful for my groovy teaching studio in the basement of the music store. It has brown carpet on all the walls, which cried out for a lava lamp, but then I also got two multicolored floor lamps. I have harps, drums, keyboard in the room and it's the groooooviest studio I've ever had. I also have interesting students including lead singers from a metal band and then one from one of those kinda sporty, bouncy type genres, and a little tiny girl who sings with gusto, and a 6-year-old with ears that stick out who wants to play Rob Zombie music on the piano, and then I also teach Opie complete with red hair and flannel shirts.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Grateful for being sick and not having to feel bad for taking time off work to spend all day in my bath robe.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
During our break at school, around 4pm, I was walking around the building and I found a... Balisto cookie, on the ground. Still covered in plastic, unopened. I was hungry, so... :unsure:

Whoever lost their Balisto. I am grateful for your loss. May 1000 Balisto cookies enter their house all at once. Thank you.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
the second sight.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Guardian angel cats.

EllevenSevenSounds

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NT
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am grateful for the bully in high-school that used to put fecal matter on my lock during lunch. From him I learned the gift of the black.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am grateful to be able to live through what I am. To strengthen myself, to learn and mature. To be grateful for who I am.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Predictable humans.
1272x920design_01.jpg

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful my money actually did transfer into my bank account. I couldn't see it for days and was getting freaked out. I can't stand hassles like that, but am super relieved.