• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ibuprofen for nasty headaches

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For beautiful moments, and pretty lights.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One of my close friends is a personal trainer who is helping me get physically stronger despite my limitations.

rav3n

I'm grateful for the imagination and creativity of others, that manifests in movie scenes with wonder, like this one. The flower scenes were the best part of the movie.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I'm definitely in love.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For people who do ridiculous dances, just because it's who they are.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
After the past three months, I would say I am grateful for unflinching willpower, drive, and those dear who are there for us when we get too self-absorbed in our endeavors and forget how to blink.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im grateful we have smart people like [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] to make up for the dummies like me

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
yes she also probably has nice abs i don't know but she is so smart that she just has to think "I want great abs" and her abs obey

Shes prpbably got super powers. She can probably read minds but she wont read ours cuz we arent worthy enough, shed just get bored.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im grateful we have smart people like [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] to make up for the dummies like me

I'm grateful we have nice people like [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] to make up for meanies like me ... even though they really shouldn't be selling themselves short. :nono:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Shes prpbably got super powers. She can probably read minds but she wont read ours cuz we arent worthy enough, shed just get bored.

:notworthy: true we should steal her families brain then we'll be super smart

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
:notworthy: true we should steal her families brain then we'll be super smart

Senza just stepping into this thread doubled the collective IQ I think. We should hit her with a brick so shell be at our level

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm grateful we have nice people like [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] to make up for meanies like me ... even though they really shouldn't be selling themselves short. :nono:

Why you gotta do this! Make me all blushy red. You KNEW this would happen too because you are smart. *blushes* *grumbles* *hugs senza* *grumbles*

Im grateful you exist too. Not just because you are smart but because you are so much more too