• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Coffee, sinus headache medicine, down time.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Coffee, yes! That the car finally started and my doc didn't mind that I was late. And that my doc is pretty great.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Wigs that can pass as real hair while youre waiting for yours to grow out when you get a bad haircut that makes you cringe every time you see a mirror

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I have the day off.

My mother and I didn't end up arguing when I thought we were going to again.
(I finally spoke up and defended a boundary without us arguing, though she still took it personally and got offended.)

I get my first paycheck from my new job soon, and will finally be out of poverty range.

I got the position I preferred.

My low is basically gone.

I have a few friends who genuinely care about me.

Things have continued to work out okay even when I thought they'd go horribly wrong, or they turned around after going horribly wrong.

Things are looking up for me and my life is normalizing.

I'm extremely close to getting therapy and getting rid of this goddamn borderline personality disorder.

Not everyone misunderstands disorders and sees you as crazy, weak, irresponsible, or a monster if you have one.
+I don't always have to care or deal with them if they do.

Cats and their therapeutic nature.

Great sex.

Coffee.

Fun nights with alcohol.

Solitude.

Attractive men.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm grateful that the weather was good enough to be able to get to the grocery store. I'm grateful that I have a workout that is fun so it doesn't feel like complete torture to do it for an hour. And for sinus medication and ibuprofen.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I am so, so, SO grateful for my best friend without whom my life would not b3 what it is today ( I mean that in a good way. Things really are a lot better than they could have been) and he has saved me yet again.

I was so depressed thinking that I was just going to have to deal with being horrible ill every other day for the rest of my life. But he suggested that perhaps said illness wa not caused by dehydration- not entirely anyway- but hyponutremia. Ever since I’ve made sure to bring gateraid and food with me and I have not gotten ill. I have my life back and I am eternally grateful.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My incredibly sweet forum husband [MENTION=32871]Neal Caffreynated[/MENTION]

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Workouts that make you feel good. Sweaty, but good.

Parents who are there when you need them.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For heating pads that help with body aches. Blankets and tissues. Dear ones who spend time with you.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Friends with amazing character, going through extremely painful situations and still being thoughtful about others' feelings.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sometimes I forget all the things that I am grateful for. Today I am grateful for so much. :smile:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm getting difficult, stressful things out of the way - school and money. Also, I have a goal to pay off my credit card by Christmas and was able to put a big chunk on it just now. I'm thankful that I'm about to be done with this semester and will focus on stabilizing my skills in the three areas that matter to me. I'm going to reclaim my chops on my instrument and I'm going to cross the threshold for dancing a style I started in January. I need two hours a day on each to make it happen.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Grocery stores.