• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ADD/ADHD Test

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ADHD Quiz.

Again, not a substitute for psychiatric diagnosis. If you are offended by it, dont take it. Not to be taken super seriously- but since there is an autism one...

ADHD Test - 3 Minute Test for ADHD/ADD. Instant results.

You scored a total of 46

Inattention Subscale: 26
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 20

If you scored...
You may have symptoms of...
34 & up Adult ADHD
26 - 33 Moderate ADHD
18 - 25 ADHD Possible
12 - 18 ADHD Symptoms
0 - 11 No ADHD symptoms

Subscales:
20 & Up - High
13 - 19 - Moderate
0 - 12 - Low

I honestly could have answered yes to all of them. I decided to be... stricter in my yeses than I needed to be. But I could have answered yes to them all- easily. Swear hand to god. There are few tests I can do that with, but this is one. Im one of the most... ADHD people I know. Especially when it comes to inattentiveness

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
You scored a total of 29

Inattention Subscale: 18
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 11

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You scored a total of 21

Inattention Subscale: 15
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 6

I do not have ADHD It's only been suspected once but other stuff explained the symptoms better. I know people with ADHD and they're very different then me in terms of being able to focus. I'm sensitive to external noise so that is always gonna distract me like if there's more than one convo going on at once i can't talk because so much is bombarding me and i don't know what's going on in the convo i'm suppose to be in.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I scored 17...lol

9- inattention

8- Hyperactivity

I sometimes get frustraited with having to do something I don't get immeduately, and refuse to focus on it till I've gotten used to it and thought about it. That can be interpreted as ADD. But im not.

rav3n

You scored a total of 27

Inattention Subscale: 13
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 14

Based upon your responses to this adult ADD/ADHD screening quiz, you have replied in a way similar to people who have symptoms of moderate attention deficit disorder. Some people with scores similar to yours have sought professional treatment for this concern; others have not.

If you were diagnosed with ADHD, it would likely be of the Combined presentation, as you indicated significant symptoms of inattention and hyperactivity/impulsivity.

The results aren't unexpected. I was tested for ADHD as a child but don't have it. Apparently, I only have a curious mind. :D

Oh boy can’t wait to see how I do! :doh:

Total: 26

Inattention subscale: 17

Hyperactivity/Impulsivity subscale: 9

So moderate adhd.

However, I was diagnosed with ADD, so my lack of hyperactivity accounts for a lower score. Also, I believe my age may play a part as well. The symptoms were much worse as a child/teen/young adult. I guess aging has a few benefits at least.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Total: 12
Inattention:4
Hyperactivity: 8

I think I answered some as 'sometimes' when I should have answered rarely or never, tbh, as I know people who are add or adhd and I'm like polar opposite them, in that I experience none of the challenges that they face and have always been fine in sustained activities, concentration, situations... and having just trained someone and trying to coach someone who probably would have answered yes to all, I even more appreciate the contrast.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
24 I do not have ADHD

Inattention Subscale: 15
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 9

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You scored a total of 19

Inattention Subscale: 8
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 11

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You scored a total of 36

Inattention Subscale: 12
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 24

Oops x)

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Ok, I just glanced over the questions of the first page and I already know I failed. Thing is though, I've also learned strategies and methods over the years (thanks to growing up surrounded by TJs) to help cope and keep my mind at least a smidgen closer to the road, so if I were to take one of these sorts of tests now I suppose it wouldn't appear like I have it so bad. Secret is though, that while on the outside it might seem like I am relatively normal, it takes so much freaking mental energy to do what I do. I so wish I had the stamina. :(

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You scored a total of 35 (Adult ADHD)

Inattention Subscale: 22
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 13

Sometimes I wonder what a room full of people with ADHD would be like. I think it'd be chaos.

Every little thing has to be printed in giant banners, colour coded to each person's name.
An alarm has to ring every 30 minutes to remind people that the timetable banner even exists.
Every person has to have designated 'me' spots where they can think alone without being pulled into others' tangents.
Customized fidget items like fidget spinners, stress balls, Rubik's cube, spinner ring, necklace, or some sort of odd personalized item. NO SHARING
Most of all, earphones so people can't hear others tapping, twirling, scratching, fidgeting, kicking, rustling, grasping, dancing, etc.
NO SHARING!!!

You scored a total of 27

Inattention Subscale: 19
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 8

Yeah...despite what this test says, I don't have either.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Scored 27.
What does being diagnosed with ADD/ADHD entail? My last therapist was convinced I had it but I didn't like her opinion (I felt like she was ignoring my other issues) so I stopped seeing her.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Scored 27.
What does being diagnosed with ADD/ADHD entail? My last therapist was convinced I had it but I didn't like her opinion (I felt like she was ignoring my other issues) so I stopped seeing her.

For me... A diagnosis as a kid. Then a diagnosis from one psychiatrist based on a list of symptoms. Then a diagnosis from another psychiatrist based on reports by both me and my mom on ADHD traits (which he was really excited because my mom and my reporting was almost identical). And then a whole bunch of therapistsnalso being like... yeah. Youve got it.

That was my... journey... at least

rav3n

The problem with this test is that it takes a 'sometimes' response as indicative of ADHD/ADD. That's bullshit.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
34. Not surprised. I was never diagnosed with adult ADHD, but was diagnosed as ADD as a child then ADHD in my teens after the diagnoses had been combined. I'm not surprised if I would still qualify for adult ADHD. But then again, I've been on medication so long I don't know what it is like not to be on the medication.

For me... A diagnosis as a kid. Then a diagnosis from one psychiatrist based on a list of symptoms. Then a diagnosis from another psychiatrist based on reports by both me and my mom on ADHD traits (which he was really excited because my mom and my reporting was almost identical). And then a whole bunch of therapistsnalso being like... yeah. Youve got it.

That was my... journey... at least
I was diagnosed with ADD as a child as well. It was in the early 1980’s before ADD/ADHD became an explain all for children who couldn’t concentrate and a cash cow for pharmaceutical companies. I was re-evaluated in my early teens and the diagnosis was upheld. I never did get treated with meds because back then pills weren’t given out like candy. Also, I wasn’t hyperactive, I was withdrawn instead.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You scored a total of 29

Inattention Subscale: 16
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 13

i started taking this last night and got distracted... lol. i have been diagnosed with adhd inattentive subtype. i am a fidgeter though.