• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ADD/ADHD Test

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I was diagnosed with ADD as a child as well. It was in the early 1980’s before ADD/ADHD became an explain all for children who couldn’t concentrate and a cash cow for pharmaceutical companies. I was re-evaluated in my early teens and the diagnosis was upheld. I never did get treated with meds because back then pills weren’t given out like candy. Also, I wasn’t hyperactive, I was withdrawn instead.

Im much more withdrawn than hyperactive myself as well. But when I get hyped up... I DO have a problem with talking too fast and interrupting. Fidgeting too. But otherwise my hyperactivity symtpoms are pretty “sometimes”/Underground.

Ive been diagnosed with the combined type but Im definitely definitely more inattentive. By far. But apparently thats common for adults, especially women

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You scored a total of 29

Inattention Subscale: 16
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 13

Of all the problems I have, I don't think ADD and ADHD are among those problems.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You scored a total of 30

Inattention Subscale: 20
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 10

Based upon your responses to this adult ADD/ADHD screening quiz, you have replied in a way similar to people who have symptoms of moderate attention deficit disorder. Some people with scores similar to yours have sought professional treatment for this concern; others have not.

If you were diagnosed with ADHD, it would likely be of the Inattentive presentation, as you indicated primarily significant symptoms of inattention.

You indicated that several of the symptoms were present before age 12.
You indicated that the symptoms occur in two or more settings.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
31. Inattention 17. Hyperactivity 14. I do have some attributes of this. Amazing I've done as well as I have. I rather enjoy the freedom of being distracted and doing whatever I feel like on a moment to moment basis in the day - daydreaming off. Its life

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
You scored a total of 50

Inattention Subscale: 26
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 24

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You scored a total of 29

Inattention Subscale: 16
Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 13

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im not sure if, if I retake this, if I should answer from a medicated or non medicated perspective. Medicated I can do like one of the most boring repetitive jobs possible for 8 hours a day. Non medicated IDK