• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Depression, anxiety, stress, anger P.T.S.D. What are your coping mechanisms?

Mole

Permabanned
nature can be so peaceful. I often find when I feel really really low I just go feed ducks. They don't judge, they don't do anything wrong. they just lovingly come and gobble everything you offer them. One time I even got one to let me pet it. XD That's some serious emotional healing lol. I enjoy the intensity of walking in the cold. One of the reasons I like winter. It just feels so calming of a sensation to have the chill hit you. It is weird but yeah.
Yes, I like to be embraced by the cold.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
nature can be so peaceful. I often find when I feel really really low I just go feed ducks. They don't judge, they don't do anything wrong. they just lovingly come and gobble everything you offer them. One time I even got one to let me pet it. XD That's some serious emotional healing lol.

I enjoy the intensity of walking in the cold. One of the reasons I like winter. It just feels so calming of a sensation to have the chill hit you. It is weird but yeah.
This would be a wonderful day. I love feeding ducks too.
:bunnyd:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My cats actually help me a lot for similar reasons as Red described with the ducks. I can become a cat with them and be very in the moment. My cats are also crazy about me, except the black short hair doesn't like kisses on the nose. Animals make more sense to me than people, so they are healing and helpful for all the pain caused by people and just life in general with sickness and other forms of suffering.