• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What determines different instances of synchronicity?

wallflour

MBTI Type
IDK!
Enneagram
0w0
Lately, I've been encountering a string of bizarre physical events that keeps pulling my attention back to something emotional, but it boggles me why this form of synchronicity has taken over my usual way of experiencing synchronicity - through dreaming. If something is important, than my dreams usually inform me, and I tend to dream often and vividly. They've always been helpful in providing a mirror for my psychological processes/deepening my sense of awareness and sometimes even communicating to me things I didn't know was coming. But there has been nothing there. So strange.

Has anyone examined their own experiences of synchronicity?
And any idea of how to discern them? :huh:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I experience this a lot in times of great change and personal development. I have dreams and portents and meaningful deja-vu. It all makes a lot of sense when you see it as a language that your sub-conscious uses to talk to you, especially if you're willing to understand that your seat of intelligence and understanding is not solely centered in your ego complex. I think some people are dismayed by the idea that their will/identity isn't the only thing present and influential in their body/mind, but I feel comforted that there are other "me's" that have my back, potentially.

Lark

I experience this a lot in times of great change and personal development. I have dreams and portents and meaningful deja-vu. It all makes a lot of sense when you see it as a language that your sub-conscious uses to talk to you, especially if you're willing to understand that your seat of intelligence and understanding is not solely centered in your ego complex. I think some people are dismayed by the idea that their will/identity isn't the only thing present and influential in their body/mind, but I feel comforted that there are other "me's" that have my back, potentially.

Do you mean like Jung's mandela like concept of the mind/psyche?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you mean like Jung's mandela like concept of the mind/psyche?

I'm talking about my own personal observations. If that's what you are referring to, then yes?

Lark

I'm talking about my own personal observations. If that's what you are referring to, then yes?

I thought you were referencing Jung, there's some very similar observations and conclusions reached by him too, it took me a while to understand it when I first read it.