• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you could be the opposite sex for one day

Would you?

• Yes I would

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No I wouldnt

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other- explain in thread!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I honestly wanna know what it feels like to have sex with a woman as a man. I'm sure I'd do other things too, like see how many pullups and push-ups I could do, and what it feels like to get hit in the balls, and how peeing is different (men and women use their muscles COMPLETELY differently to urinate). I'd wanna see what it takes to get me to cry, and what it takes to make me stop. I'd wanna sing as low as possible and feel the vibrations in my chest. I might even wanna throw a punch to a face to see what it feels like, but I'd need a deserving "volunteer". It'd be really nice to see what true love feels like as a man. I'm sure it's the same, but how lovely would it be to find out? To feel those same flutters behind that strong exterior...
You don't want to get hit in the balls. Trust me on that one :laugh:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
and what it feels like to get hit in the balls,

giphy.gif

Most of the times in movies & TV shows they really blow this out of proportion, but if you get hit exactly the right way in the balls, few sensations are more painful.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You don't want to get hit in the balls. Trust me on that one :laugh:

giphy.gif

Most of the times in movies & TV shows they really blow this out of proportion, but if you get hit exactly the right way in the balls, few sensations are more painful.

I must measure your pain-o-meter against my own.
I volunteer myself as tribute for all of womankind.
We must know.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I’ve always wanted to know what it’s like to urinate standing up, anywhere. Such freedom would be interesting to explore.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ve always wanted to know what it’s like to urinate standing up, anywhere. Such freedom would be interesting to explore.

Ever seen a loose fire hose flailing around violently while everyone stands along the side, too afraid to intervene? That's what peeing while being drunk feels like.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes. Then I could find catharsis by getting into bar fights instead of just being contumelious.

I would also want to wear a perfectly tailored suit. I always enjoyed styling my BF's. Men's clothes tend to have this clearer emphasis on "strength" I find appealing but I realize they wouldn't work for me as a woman in terms of wearing them. Instead I have to do with what I have.

Most of my friends from when I was a teenager and my relatives as a child used to tell me I had a manly personality so in some way I feel like being a man would have made my existence easier.
I do have a manly personality. Just not in the ESTP way. Almost more like in the IxTJ way.
But I don't feel like I am actually a man inside or whatever the way trans people do.
It is more that I feel better attuned to a lot of the schemas for masculinity over those for feminity than the genders they are by default ascribed to.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yes I would to figure out men's pain tolerance and to pee standing up and rent a bunch of hookers and blow to see what sex is like as a man. Also I'd jerk off.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I would love to be a woman for a day as it would be fun to see things from the perspective of the double X chromosome. First things Id try and see how people respond to me differently. Id also conduct many social experiments and I would then be able to a smaller degree be able to understand both genders PoV. Ive also always wanted to try out different races and builds e.t.c.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
its going to be a two day minimum for me, just walking with that extra part is,going to be interesting.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd do it, hands down.

I'd want to see how people react to me differently. I have suspicions that I'd be taken much more seriously if I had a Y chromosome, even if my brain was the same piece of shit. So it would be valuable to test out that hypothesis and live it for myself.

I'd see myself differently, I guess. I'm assuming everything in my brain is the same in this scenario. At that point, I'd likely still have dysmorphia, but I'd hope that the dysphoria would be lessened. I've been wondering if I'd still be dysphoric if I were born the opposite sex and I guess I could find out...

I'd do a bunch of stupid shit too. I'd have an all-out karaoke section and see if I can finally reach baritone songs. And boy would working out be fun. Also... I'd have a field day with my dick. Sometimes I'm kind of depressed that I'll never be able to live a life where I can experience pissing standing up and truly busting a nut.

I'd probably be devastated by the time I'd have to go back to having two X chromosomes. I can't imagine being disappointed with my experiences, but I am a grass is always greener person.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, but only if it could be a Freaky Friday sort of body swap (not with relatives though, ew). So that the guy-body’s original owner would have to wake up the next day with a neon Lisa Frank foreskin tattoo he can never get rid of.

I’d also want to see if I could feel my testicle move when the cremasteric reflex is triggered. Basically when you stroke the inner upper thigh, the nervous system automatically makes the cremaster muscle contract, which pulls the testicle upward. I have done this & observed it. It’s so WEIRD. It creeped out one of my exes (not me being a weirdo, just that he didn’t know about that reflex). I’m guessing there’s no sensation when it moves that way? :shrug:
There’s no female equivalent to that reflex, so, it’s amusing & fascinating.