• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"The Freedom to Make Poor Choices"

rav3n

suicide
noun sui·cide \ ˈsü-ə-ˌsīd \

the act or an instance of taking one's own life voluntarily and intentionally

If it's assisted its not really suicide now is it?
You might want to read the legal definition of Euthanasia which includes the subcategory of physician assisted suicide.

Euthanasia legal definition of euthanasia

Physician-Assisted Suicide

Somewhat of a hybrid between passive and active euthanasia is physician-assisted suicide (PAS), also known as voluntary passive euthanasia. In this situation, a physician supplies information and/or the means of committing suicide (e.g., a prescription for lethal dose of sleeping pills, or a supply of carbon monoxide gas) to a person, so that that individual can successfully terminate his or her own life.

I swear to god you just make shit up.

rav3n

I swear to God you just want the state to be in the business of subsidizing suicide.
That's not only an insane accusation, it's also irrelevant. There's a legal term called physician assisted suicide under the umbrella of Euthanasia. I fully support both suicide and euthanasia and you should too, considering property rights.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
That's not only an insane accusation, it's also irrelevant. There's a legal term called physician assisted suicide under the umbrella of Euthanasia. I fully support both suicide and euthanasia and you should too, considering property rights.

Stick a gun in your mouth like an adult. It's not hard to kill yourself. Rope's cheap. So are razor blades.

rav3n

Stick a gun in your mouth like an adult. It's not hard to kill yourself. Rope's cheap. So are razor blades.
Are you really telling me to kill myself? I have no interest in suicide but I support people who wish to do so since it's their lives and their bodies.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Are you really telling me to kill myself? I have no interest in suicide but I support people who wish to do so since it's their lives and their bodies.

I'm saying its not hard for anyone. Not telling you.

You lack of understanding of my other posts is coming more into focus now.