First 234

self murderer
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    It's been 10 days Nørsky. What u think?
    Oh dude, I almost forgot about this. Did not mean to. I'll watch it tonight, I promise.
    Balls out.
    Likes Forever liked this post

I watched it. I felt so stressed for Chris. I also thought the reveal at the end was interesting.
    Likes Forever liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    I watched it. I felt so stressed for Christ. I also thought the reveal at the end was interesting.
    My gut was hurting the whole time.

self murderer
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Socionics
    EIE

@Forever

A million apologies for not getting back to you on this sooner. So I just finished watching it and, aside from that first guy who's made the right decision.. I was sorely disappointed in the other ones and it scares me how easily we're all socially conditioned to just follow the leader without any moments of pause to think of other alternatives. Or to push back against someone or a group berating you into doing something horribly wrong just to save their skins. It really helps put certain things in my life into perspective and I'm going to try harder to not just lie back and believe everything I see or hear.. I'm going to ask questions and challenge authority if something is amiss.

Thank you for bringing this documentary to my attention.. it's pretty gripping!
    Likes Forever, SearchingforPeace liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken View Post
    @Forever

A million apologies for not getting back to you on this sooner. So I just finished watching it and, aside from that first guy who's made the right decision.. I was sorely disappointed in the other ones and it scares me how easily we're all socially conditioned to just follow the leader without any moments of pause to think of other alternatives. Or to push back against someone or a group berating you into doing something horribly wrong just to save their skins. It really helps put certain things in my life into perspective and I'm going to try harder to not just lie back and believe everything I see or hear.. I'm going to ask questions and challenge authority if something is amiss.

Thank you for bringing this documentary to my attention.. it's pretty gripping!
    It is pretty gripping. You actually get to see them mess stuff up which is pretty sad. One of them was even violently compliant which is scary as well ;( be especially careful when you’re with a group of friends. It’s very easy just to coast it and do wrong. It’s so easy to rationalize wrong as a group. And knowing conforming to peer pressure is what brings friends.. well friends.. tricky line huh? :|
    Likes Norrsken liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I'm looking for a spoiler review because this is fascinating for the same reason that actually watching the stuff play out would probably make me too angry to finish.