• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump and I

Mole

Permabanned
It's true, I have discovered the inner Trump. And I have discovered how much I am like Trump myself.

For instacee, I make people laugh all through the day. every day. I have wondered about this as I don't think of myself as a particularly funny guy. And rather than being a funny guy, I am an entertainer, just like Donald Trump.

To. be able to spontaneously entertain is a scarce skill in high demand in the electronic media of the global village.

But both Trump and I are entertainers.

Mole

Permabanned
Just as. I can tickle someone else, and I can't tickle myself, so I can entertain others, but not entertain myself.

It seems tickling and entertaining are social events only.

Mole

Permabanned
Entertainment is so lmportant today because it is the best way to share emotions in real time across the globe.

And it is the sharing of emotion that is the basis of electronic tribalism.

And the President is a non stop entertainer.

Mole

Permabanned
Entertaining makes the sharing of emotion across the globe painless.

Entertainment is our anaesthetic and makes the operation of the electronic media possible.

The individual is being cut out and replaced by electronic tribalism.

For instance Trump appeals to the electronic tribe of working class white men through entertaining them.

Mole

Permabanned
Oh, you lovable rogue
Until we realise that our currency is shared emotion, we will be constantly. disagreeing and desperately trying to agree.

This only serves. fragile egos and lets the larger heart and mind go begging.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
This is all a distraction tactic from that Russia thing, isn't it?

Mole

Permabanned
This is all a distraction tactic from that Russia thing, isn't it?
It is a new way of looking at Trump and the individual. Naturally there is s backlash from the old way of looking at Trump.