User Tag List

12 Last

filling some space Ghost of the dead horse's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Psychopaths with big heart <3

Psychopaths are portrayed as people who ever seek the destruction of mankind. Is this a true image?

The usual psychopath is a government official, a clerk, who's in charge of deciding monetary benefits to unemployed people, to victims of natural hazards, etc.

The usual psychopath is also the professor of economics who argues that there's a natural tendency for the weak-skilled to diminish and it creates a pressure of -1$/month/year to low-wage salaries in this area. They can set the record straight. If it's +1 or whatever they can tell it as well.

These usual psychopaths forever seek understanding of situation of mankind. They are to be loved, not doomed. They are our protectors, our saviors. They might not do it with warmth in their hearts, but they do it nevertheless.

They're the friend we didn't ask. They aren't going to fill the meeting with idle chat. They are doing the important work for mankind, including the women.

Let us give a big hug for the psychopaths within us. They're doing a great job and we love them <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Likes Xann, Nomendei, magpie, Gunboat Diplomat liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Hell no

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Hell yes

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Now seriously. I know someone who has an ASPD and he is not really a bad person. He has just problm feeling the emotions of others and usually makes harm without knowing it. But he is still one of the few person I don't mess with.

Parody Parrot
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by UnitOfPopulation View Post
    The usual psychopath is a government official, a clerk, who's in charge of deciding monetary benefits to unemployed people, to victims of natural hazards, etc.
    You have anything to back that up ?

When I think of psychopaths I don't necessarily think of people who want to destroy the world, but I do think of people who naturally lack empathy. Not the kind to be involved in charity much.
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by UnitOfPopulation View Post
    Psychopaths are portrayed as people who ever seek the destruction of mankind. Is this a true image?

The usual psychopath is also the professor of economics who argues that there's a natural tendency for the weak-skilled to diminish and it creates a pressure of -1$/month/year to low-wage salaries in this area. They can set the record straight. If it's +1 or whatever they can tell it as well.

These usual psychopaths forever seek understanding of situation of mankind. They are to be loved, not doomed. They are our protectors, our saviors. They might not do it with warmth in their hearts, but they do it nevertheless.

They're the friend we didn't ask. They aren't going to fill the meeting with idle chat. They are doing the important work for mankind, including the women.

Let us give a big hug for the psychopaths within us. They're doing a great job and we love them <3
    You go right ahead. Make sure you video the proof and post it here.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    You have anything to back that up ?

When I think of psychopaths I don't necessarily think of people who want to destroy the world, but I do think of people who naturally lack empathy. Not the kind to be involved in charity much.
    Lacking in empathy, probably, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them involved in charity from a more goal-oriented perspective, if the charity is focused on changing something about the world that they consider important.
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~ Buddha

Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar

... I think what takes the cake is the "<3" emoji right here.
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken
    Likes magpie, Yama, meowington liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    Handing out government money isn't charity for the others. It's charity for the worker and the boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nomendei View Post
    Now seriously. I know someone who has an ASPD and he is not really a bad person. He has just problm feeling the emotions of others and usually makes harm without knowing it. But he is still one of the few person I don't mess with.
    This sounds pretty accurate to the facts from what I've experienced of some people.

*does bad
    *is not bad
    *diagnosis: not a psycho (edit) or well, is a psycho!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Likes Nomendei liked this post