User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 11

  1. #1
    filling some space Ghost of the dead horse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    3,544

    Default Psychopaths with big heart <3

    Psychopaths are portrayed as people who ever seek the destruction of mankind. Is this a true image?

    The usual psychopath is a government official, a clerk, who's in charge of deciding monetary benefits to unemployed people, to victims of natural hazards, etc.

    The usual psychopath is also the professor of economics who argues that there's a natural tendency for the weak-skilled to diminish and it creates a pressure of -1$/month/year to low-wage salaries in this area. They can set the record straight. If it's +1 or whatever they can tell it as well.

    These usual psychopaths forever seek understanding of situation of mankind. They are to be loved, not doomed. They are our protectors, our saviors. They might not do it with warmth in their hearts, but they do it nevertheless.

    They're the friend we didn't ask. They aren't going to fill the meeting with idle chat. They are doing the important work for mankind, including the women.

    Let us give a big hug for the psychopaths within us. They're doing a great job and we love them <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Likes Xann, Nomendei, magpie, Gunboat Diplomat liked this post

  2. #2
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Hell no

  3. #3
    Elegance of chaos Nomendei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Hell yes

  4. #4
    Elegance of chaos Nomendei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Now seriously. I know someone who has an ASPD and he is not really a bad person. He has just problm feeling the emotions of others and usually makes harm without knowing it. But he is still one of the few person I don't mess with.

  5. #5
    Parody Parrot
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnitOfPopulation View Post
    The usual psychopath is a government official, a clerk, who's in charge of deciding monetary benefits to unemployed people, to victims of natural hazards, etc.
    You have anything to back that up ?

    When I think of psychopaths I don't necessarily think of people who want to destroy the world, but I do think of people who naturally lack empathy. Not the kind to be involved in charity much.
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave

  6. #6
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnitOfPopulation View Post
    Psychopaths are portrayed as people who ever seek the destruction of mankind. Is this a true image?

    The usual psychopath is a government official, a clerk, who's in charge of deciding monetary benefits to unemployed people, to victims of natural hazards, etc.

    The usual psychopath is also the professor of economics who argues that there's a natural tendency for the weak-skilled to diminish and it creates a pressure of -1$/month/year to low-wage salaries in this area. They can set the record straight. If it's +1 or whatever they can tell it as well.

    These usual psychopaths forever seek understanding of situation of mankind. They are to be loved, not doomed. They are our protectors, our saviors. They might not do it with warmth in their hearts, but they do it nevertheless.

    They're the friend we didn't ask. They aren't going to fill the meeting with idle chat. They are doing the important work for mankind, including the women.

    Let us give a big hug for the psychopaths within us. They're doing a great job and we love them <3
    You go right ahead. Make sure you video the proof and post it here.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  7. #7
    Phase-shifted beam Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    27,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    You have anything to back that up ?

    When I think of psychopaths I don't necessarily think of people who want to destroy the world, but I do think of people who naturally lack empathy. Not the kind to be involved in charity much.
    Lacking in empathy, probably, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them involved in charity from a more goal-oriented perspective, if the charity is focused on changing something about the world that they consider important.
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~ Buddha

  8. #8
    Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,096

    Default

    ... I think what takes the cake is the "<3" emoji right here.
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

    Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken
    Likes magpie, Yama, meowington liked this post

  9. #9
    filling some space Ghost of the dead horse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    When I think of psychopaths I don't necessarily think of people who want to destroy the world, but I do think of people who naturally lack empathy. Not the kind to be involved in charity much.
    Handing out government money isn't charity for the others. It's charity for the worker and the boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    filling some space Ghost of the dead horse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomendei View Post
    Now seriously. I know someone who has an ASPD and he is not really a bad person. He has just problm feeling the emotions of others and usually makes harm without knowing it. But he is still one of the few person I don't mess with.
    This sounds pretty accurate to the facts from what I've experienced of some people.

    *does bad
    *is not bad
    *diagnosis: not a psycho (edit) or well, is a psycho!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Likes Nomendei liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Self Development: Gradual or with big projects?
    By Ghost of the dead horse in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2016, 09:47 AM
  2. Reconciling MBTI with Big 5
    By BlackDog in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 09:47 PM
  3. What's the difference between an INTP with a heart and an INFP with a head?
    By zelo1954 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 03:25 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 07:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO