User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned

Default The Damaged and the Damaging

By and large the damaged are damaging. It is though safe to express our personal damage in therapy. However mbti is not therapy and the expression of personal damage is damaging, particularly to the vulnerable.

As well the damaged are not able to sue for damages.
    Likes magpie, Xann liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Damn.

johari
    nohari
    Likes magpie liked this post

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    Damn.
    This is called trivialisation and is psychologically damaging.
    Trivialisation is usused against those in touch with their inner life and are seeking to express it.Trivialisation is an act of emotional cruelty.
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

Permabanned

Thosr damaged by the Catholic Church are unable to sue for damages because the Church has hived off its finances to a non accountable external body.

Cults, like mbti, and religions, protect their property and income by making it impossible to sue for damages.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    286 so/sp

Why do you derail your own threads, Mole? You always have interesting thread titles and sometimes your OPs are thought provoking, but then you start talking about the Catholic Church with zero prompting from anyone. I can only conclude that you're trolling our MBTI forum with advanced confusion tactics (which is why I move these to Graveyard), but as your biggest fan, I can't help but feel like you are serious.
    I am currently looking for someone to give me an in depth typing. Willing to pay money.

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Why has a thread mods think is serious been moved to the graveyard? Also, why is talking about the Catholic church considered derailment? The OP was about damages in general. The Catholic church is an example and extrapolation of the OP. Mole gets a lot of shit on this forum from everyone.
    Likes Xann, Bella the Cat liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    286 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Why has a thread mods think is serious been moved to the graveyard? Also, why is talking about the Catholic church considered derailment? The OP was about damages in general. The Catholic church is an example and extrapolation of the OP. Mole gets a lot of shit on this forum from everyone.
    You say "mods" as though I wasn't the one who moved it while asking in the post above yours if this is a serious thread. Mole could always just respond to me and say "This is serious" and I'll move it back.
    I am currently looking for someone to give me an in depth typing. Willing to pay money.

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    You say "mods" as though I wasn't the one who moved it while asking in the post above yours if this is a serious thread. Mole could always just respond to me and say "This is serious" and I'll move it back.
    Oh, my bad. I was under the impression all the mods had a consensus based decision making process. That's nice of you to ask in retrospect, though you also could've asked before moving it. Haha. :P

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    286 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Oh, my bad. I was under the impression all the mods had a consensus based decision making process. That's nice of you to ask in retrospect, though you also could've asked before moving it. Haha. :P
    No problem. Major decisions like bans or issuing infractions require consensus, but simple nonpunitive actions like moving a thread doesn't necessitate for one.

Permabanned

Default I claim protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    Why do you derail your own threads, Mole? You always have interesting thread titles and sometimes your OPs are thought provoking, but then you start talking about the Catholic Church with zero prompting from anyone. I can only conclude that you're trolling our MBTI forum with advanced confusion tactics (which is why I move these to Graveyard), but as your biggest fan, I can't help but feel like you are serious.
    I have made on to 19,000 posts. I have noticed when they don't like what I say that use all kinds of tricks: from personal insults, to accusations of derailing, to hacking my account, to having me permanently banned, and accusing me of offending political correctness, and the favourite of putting me in the graveyard and symbolically putting me in my grave.

I believe in and practise free speech, I also believe in and practise civil speech. It also happens I am a catholic and have attended the Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Child Abuse. I am an ideal person to write about the Catholic Church, I am informed and balanced.

My opponents have shown themselves over 19,000 posts to be malicious, who prefer to get rid of people rather than engaging civilly with them.

Accordingly I claim the rightful protection of the moderators.

- Mole.

@Merced
    Likes magpie, Xann liked this post