First 34567 Last

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    SEI None

When people actually listen to my imputs and try to get to know me for who I really am.
    "Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling."

4w3-9w1-7w6 ○ RLUAI ○ Phlegmatic-Melancholic ○ FELV ○ Blood type B+ ○ Naturalist learning style ○ True Color Blue ○ Aries Sun ☀ Aquarius Moon ☽ Leo Rising ⤯
    Likes Lark, Firebird 8118, Red Memories liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Aerix View Post
    Either low neuroticism or high conscientiousness if high neuroticism (thus, low impulsivity; high self-restraint, forethought, etc. acts like low neuroticism.)

I love people who are able to remain calm enough to be contagious, soothing and quelling the fires in me...I love the still, steady earth that can give rest to the restless waters within me when they are stirred...people who are grounded enough to make it easier for me to stay grounded...

probably is #1 on my list outside of moral things.
    What I really mean by this is that I can have a calm, rational, and reasonable conversation about things with them even when there's a disagreement. They're easy to communicate with.

With my best friend, for instance, our disagreements are often more like intellectual conversations, and they're actually enjoyable.
    Likes Firebird 8118 liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    215 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aerix View Post
    Either low neuroticism or high conscientiousness if high neuroticism (thus, low impulsivity; high self-restraint, forethought, etc. acts like low neuroticism.)

I love people who are able to remain calm enough to be contagious, soothing and quelling the fires in me...I love the still, steady earth that can give rest to the restless waters within me when they are stirred...people who are grounded enough to make it easier for me to stay grounded...

probably is #1 on my list outside of moral things.
    *looks at my 99% neuroticism*

welp. XD jk it can be hard if you are turbulent to be around other turbulence. I tend to gravitate toward people far more level headed than myself.

After all,
    How can you run from what is inside of you?
    Likes Enigma liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Red Memories View Post
    *looks at my 99% neuroticism*

welp. XD jk it can be hard if you are turbulent to be around other turbulence. I tend to gravitate toward people far more level headed than myself.
    Yeah, you don't act like 99% neuroticism though. My best friend that I mentioned in the post above also has high neuroticism, but he doesn't act like it. Then my other best friend who supposedly has lower neuroticism and I are both stubborn little shits and we can both at times be a bit hot-headed, so we have somewhat of an intense dynamic going on: somewhat dramatic fights and then perhaps equally intense making up. I wouldn't exactly say I'm turbulent, it's more like I tend to mirror or reflect what I'm around these days, albeit not always. I do better on meds. The way I've at times acted toward my hot-headed friend is a side of me the more rational friend had never seen before getting involved with those interactions to mediate. There are other dynamics involved, it's not as simple as hot-headedness with hot-headedness, but my point is that I don't think I clearly communicated here what I was trying to say when I mentioned neuroticism in that post and it isn't something I would refuse to be friends with someone over. I just have an extremely high fondness of cool-headed people.
    Likes Red Memories liked this post

I really value the people in my life who aren't easily offended and can handle my straightforwardness without mistaking it for hostility or drama.

Reposted because this is not, and was not, relevant to any one specific individual besides a friend or two of mine who are on Discord only, and not TypoC. It was my way of focusing on the positives in my life. I did nothing wrong by posting it and was falsely accused despite even showing chat logs of the conversation this was relevant to.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    649 so/sp

Independent thought, ability to stand up for what they believe in, even against the masses.
    Likes Enigma, Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

People who are kind and supportive but at the same time are not pushovers

Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    SEI

Patience
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Permabanned

Selfishness
    That sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I'm being sincere
    I feel very drawn and attracted to selfish people

MBTI
    YMCA
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KKB78 View Post
    Selfishness
    That sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I'm being sincere
    I feel very drawn and attracted to selfish people
    What exactly do you mean by selfish?
    Be e..x..c..e..l..l..e..n..t to each other.