• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your favourite quality in other people?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
When people actually listen to my imputs and try to get to know me for who I really am.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Either low neuroticism or high conscientiousness if high neuroticism (thus, low impulsivity; high self-restraint, forethought, etc. acts like low neuroticism.)

I love people who are able to remain calm enough to be contagious, soothing and quelling the fires in me...I love the still, steady earth that can give rest to the restless waters within me when they are stirred...people who are grounded enough to make it easier for me to stay grounded...

probably is #1 on my list outside of moral things.
What I really mean by this is that I can have a calm, rational, and reasonable conversation about things with them even when there's a disagreement. They're easy to communicate with.

With my best friend, for instance, our disagreements are often more like intellectual conversations, and they're actually enjoyable.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Either low neuroticism or high conscientiousness if high neuroticism (thus, low impulsivity; high self-restraint, forethought, etc. acts like low neuroticism.)

I love people who are able to remain calm enough to be contagious, soothing and quelling the fires in me...I love the still, steady earth that can give rest to the restless waters within me when they are stirred...people who are grounded enough to make it easier for me to stay grounded...

probably is #1 on my list outside of moral things.

*looks at my 99% neuroticism*

welp. XD jk it can be hard if you are turbulent to be around other turbulence. I tend to gravitate toward people far more level headed than myself.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
*looks at my 99% neuroticism*

welp. XD jk it can be hard if you are turbulent to be around other turbulence. I tend to gravitate toward people far more level headed than myself.
Yeah, you don't act like 99% neuroticism though. My best friend that I mentioned in the post above also has high neuroticism, but he doesn't act like it. Then my other best friend who supposedly has lower neuroticism and I are both stubborn little shits and we can both at times be a bit hot-headed, so we have somewhat of an intense dynamic going on: somewhat dramatic fights and then perhaps equally intense making up. I wouldn't exactly say I'm turbulent, it's more like I tend to mirror or reflect what I'm around these days, albeit not always. I do better on meds. The way I've at times acted toward my hot-headed friend is a side of me the more rational friend had never seen before getting involved with those interactions to mediate. There are other dynamics involved, it's not as simple as hot-headedness with hot-headedness, but my point is that I don't think I clearly communicated here what I was trying to say when I mentioned neuroticism in that post and it isn't something I would refuse to be friends with someone over. I just have an extremely high fondness of cool-headed people.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I really value the people in my life who aren't easily offended and can handle my straightforwardness without mistaking it for hostility or drama.

Reposted because this is not, and was not, relevant to any one specific individual besides a friend or two of mine who are on Discord only, and not TypoC. It was my way of focusing on the positives in my life. I did nothing wrong by posting it and was falsely accused despite even showing chat logs of the conversation this was relevant to.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Independent thought, ability to stand up for what they believe in, even against the masses.

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People who are kind and supportive but at the same time are not pushovers

KKB78

Permabanned
Selfishness
That sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I'm being sincere
I feel very drawn and attracted to selfish people

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Selfishness
That sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I'm being sincere
I feel very drawn and attracted to selfish people

What exactly do you mean by selfish?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
An abundance of Squid. For the lean times.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's a sort of authenticity and unplanned, unpretentious directness I like. Children and animals are like that and so is Salvador Dali.

Mole

Permabanned
My favourite quality in other people is integrity - both intellectual integrity, and moral integrity.

Albert Camus, the French author and philosopher, had intellectual and moral integrity.

George Orwell, the British author of, "Animal Farm", had intellectual and moral integrity.

And the so called anti-psychiatrist, the Scotsman, R.D. Laing, of "The Divided Self", had intellectual and moral integrity.

And Simon Leys, Australian China scholar and author, had intellectual and moral integrity.

Those of us with intellectual and moral integrity make our lives worth living.

Mole

Permabanned
He's tired of all these mother fucking squid, and this mother fucking sphere.

Narcissists hide their self hatred behind a false self, and expect all of us to respect their false self.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
irony-comprehend.gif

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What kind of lady would want to date anyone this passive?
ME ME ME ME ME ME
I would date Bill. He's awesome.

And passive? He has tons of pride completely separate from social norms.