User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by LucieCat View Post
    People who are respectful and kind towards others.
    Good humour, daily good humour which we take for granted, and which takes us by surprise.

Potential is My Addiction Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    I like people who are in essence seeking to do good and benefit those around them in a positive manner and are kind and caring to others and I also like people who are intectually and mentally open minded and can have a civil debate without getting heated or personal. I also like people who can have fun and be serious in good balance as too much of one or the other can make it tricky for me to get on with them.

I’m kind of your forum crush aren’t I?
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Lark liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    648 sp/sx

Humility.

Character traits aside, artistic inclinations are a gigantic plus. It can be anything.
    ⸻ Guarda che lago che luna c'è
    Le stelle in cielo brillano per noi
    Likes biohazard, Lark liked this post

Protective of others. They typically have a big heart and are closet idealists under all the armor they wear on a daily basis
    Likes biohazard, Lark, Lord Lavender liked this post

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Sensitivity.

Which I believe weaves into humility. I like seeing others being vulnerable with each other and accepting of another's faults. I'm not always great with this myself so I enjoy having other sensitive people around me who help me feel safe enough to express my feels.

Honestly, I don't think I can say. It's all too complicated. There is no distinct trait or set I go for. All I can conclude is that I like people who are in some way very interesting to me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by jamain View Post
    I am drawn to those whose thirst for the truth overrides their preferences. I find them interesting and admire both their intellect and ability to seek out the truth, especially when they know it may not be what they want it to be. I am intrigued by those who don't follow the crowd or what is popular, and aren't swayed even when they realize that what they discover may be far removed from what they prefer or want to believe.

When I encounter those who exhibit these qualities, I tend to stop and listen. They inspire me to want to clear my preconceptions and look at things with new eyes.
    YES.

It takes great courage to seek truth in that way. It can be excruciating when your, lets say, opinions do not mesh with a new found insight.
    Likes jamain liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    Reciprocity in what way?

Relationships shouldn't be a forced exchange. "It's because I give you, that you should give me, otherwise, you are an ungrateful person, and I regret liking/loving you in the first place, because I'm frustrated and cannot force you to like me/love me back".

This creates tension in many relationships instead of letting things happen naturally, and it makes one feel like a prisoner with no free will to choose doing things out of their own volition.

Instead, one should give, like and love, or whatever, without awaiting anything in return.

Would you rather receive the present of someone who offered it to you because they simply wanted to, someone who just gave it to you with the complete freedom to do whatever you want to do with it? Or, would you rather receive the present of someone who constantly keeps asking you about it, pointing out to everyone that they offered it to you, and making you know every goddamn time that they're waiting for something in return?
    I think I posted about not thinking relationships are an exchange based thing in another thread.

I was going to post "good listener" but then I'm a good listener and then I thought good conversationalist but that did not exactly cover it, I know whatever people post could be deconstructed or clarified or spark some definition.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTP

People who don't look at their cell phones on dates.
    Likes Lord Lavender, biohazard liked this post

Intelligence and wit.
    Likes Lark, biohazard liked this post