User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    I don't think you cheated since it's not possible to cheat. But you're not giving enough weight towards the instinctual understanding of body language, circling around, above, beneath with wild guesses, as to why you knew what answers to give.
    You're wrong. I don't instinctively "know" that the answers the quiz author chose were correct. I don't think that all of them even were correct. I think the author was wrong about some of them. I anticipated the author's opinions based on what's called in psychology "gestalt" patterns. I put together patterns from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    You're wrong. I don't instinctively "know" that the answers the quiz author chose were correct. I don't think that all of them even were correct. I think the author was wrong about some of them. I anticipated the author's opinions based on what's called in psychology "gestalt" patterns. I put together patterns from the past.
    Okay, then take the second test that I posted. This one's visual body language (pics of people communicating via body language) and some are quite subtle.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I don't think you cheated since it's not possible to cheat. But you're not giving enough weight towards the instinctual understanding of body language, circling around, above, beneath with wild guesses, as to why you knew what answers to give.
    (On that test,) I also just responded with a sense of what the test writer was looking for.

It's like doing math in your head. There's a mixture of deliberate thought and stuff that just pops in your head through a globbed-together bundle of past experiences.

It's like a veteran filling out an online MBTI test. You'll take a quick glance at a particular question and skim over the answers and get what the test maker was after in about a quarter-second or less. We've all been there.

And so on.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Metis liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post
    (On that test,) I also just responded with a sense of what the test writer was looking for.

It's like doing math in your head. There's a mixture of deliberate thought and stuff that just pops in your head through a globbed-together bundle of past experiences.

It's like a veteran filling out an online MBTI test. You'll take a quick glance at a particular question and skim over the answers and get what the test maker was after in about a quarter-second or less. We've all been there.

And so on.
    If so, then take the second questionnaire that I posted. This one's different since it relies on visual body language cues.

Okay, then take the second test that I posted. This one's visual body language (pics of people communicating via body language) and some are quite subtle.
    I did take it. Some of the images produced a visceral response, and I felt and resonated with a particular emotion. There were 2 or 3 of those.

Most required some guesswork and thought, and several of them look "act-y" -- i.e., they produce no visceral emotion, because they look too premeditated. With those, I have to guess / think about what the person is trying to portray.

Don't read if you're going to take quiz. Contains answers.

I did take it. Some of the images produced a visceral response, and I felt and resonated with a particular emotion. There were 2 or 3 of those.

Most required some guesswork and thought, and several of them look "act-y" -- i.e., they produce no visceral emotion, because they look too premeditated. With those, I have to guess / think about what the person is trying to portray.

This quiz goes for more extremes than the first quiz, too.

Don't read if you're going to take quiz. Contains answers.
    What was your score?

What was your score?
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post

And so on.
    Exactly.

Why?
    For curiosity sake.

For curiosity sake.
    Yeah, right. I don't need to see body language to know that it's not just for curiosity's sake.