• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your least favorite quality in other people?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cruelty/meanness.

There's no place for it and it can really hurt, both physically and emotionally, people and other living things who don't deserve it.

Wow, I have become such a softie...

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As far as traits I actually encounter in the wild, neediness and unironic braggadocio.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Besides violent tendencies, I'd say people who can't get off their high horse and try to look at things from a different point of view/try to truly understand the situation.

Lark

Cowardice. Whatever way that you choose to frame it or rationalize it.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Manipulation. I don’t care who you are or what your backstory is, if you resort to pulling others down to make yourself look and feel good, you’re as good as trash. Period.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You know, like that one thing that just completely turns you off to a person with pretty much no hope of ever reconciling just because you can't stand it about them?

Mine: people who are argumentative for the pure sake of being argumentative. You can't say a single fucking thing around these people without them starting a debate about it. I cannot STAND it.

What are yours?

If they are anti-philosophical.
  • Arguing on a failed logic, the kind of logic that's listed as one of the failed logics in arguments
  • Not wanting to know more
  • They don't think one's viewpoints have to be seen in a wider perspective
  • They don't think anything can be right or wrong because of the power of the opinion
  • Attacking facts
  • Attacking reasonable produces which produce facts
  • Attacking institutions and people who are trying to preserve freedom of thought

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Hard to say, but maybe being excessively hierarchical.

Last edited:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Karenness

or Kenness, if you want the male version.

I'm sorry that your baked potato didn't have chives, but the waiter did warn you the kitchen was out of chives when you were ordering. No, you are not getting a comped room and meal. Yes, I understand you've been a Hilton Gold member for years. I apologize for the inconvenience, here, have a free piece of pie compliments of our room service.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
My older brother told me once about going on a date with a girl at this high class restaurant, only to walk out on her when she asked for A1 sauce for her $30 steak.
That seems incredibly petty to me. Who gives a shit? It's her taste buds. I hate it when people expect others to live according to these kinds of "rules" or "norms" they create in their minds. Subjective preference elitism, that's all that is. It's honestly kind of being controlling. Let the damn girl eat her steak how she wants to, who cares what you think about adding A1 to it? Why does everyone else need to share this preference? There are more important things in life.

Klaus V.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Narcissism, specifically the inability to self-reflect and admit mistakes.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
2f96316c516641fb4dbbcc00fd2b56eb.png

This face

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Dishonesty. When they are dishonest it is impossible to deal with them. Actually I don't care if they are narcissistic :) it is their own business.
I guess you're probably mistaking the above mentioned narcissism for being self-absorbed/having excessive self-interest? Narcissism isn't well understood usually, so people mix it up. Narcissistic people lie constantly, manipulate, play the victim, are grandiose, see people as objects, gaslight, blame others for everything, etc. They're basically psychologically abusive.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Excessively private. I'm fine with high privacy in the beginning or whatever, but...at some point I need to be able to have intimacy or else it's just not satisfying to me. I guess they could be a distant friend, but that's about it.