• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your least favorite quality in other people?

Faery

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lack of empathy.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's hard to pick my number 1 least favorite quality, but

People who can't take a joke
People who can't argue in a logical manner
Guilt trippers
People who constantly rub your insecurities in your face

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
People who form strong opinions based off very little knowledge or understanding.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This
You know, like that one thing that just completely turns you off to a person with pretty much no hope of ever reconciling just because you can't stand it about them?

Mine: people who are argumentative for the pure sake of being argumentative. You can't say a single fucking thing around these people without them starting a debate about it. I cannot STAND it.

What are yours
“Number one is anger. I keep my boundaries .i have a pet peeve with anger prone individuals, negative energy. Ultimately those who blame others and life for their own emotion.

2. They don’t know but they are triggered. They lash out on people and life circumstances, not knowing they have hit their blind spot.

They are triggered by their own unconscious conflicts, unresolved issues, emotional baggage and unhealed psychic wounds.

2. Not only triggers but projecting outwardly into other people their own ideals, values, mores, and norms. That is reality didn’t conform to their expectations.

4. As long as they don’t take responsibility for their own emotions, they will continue to be triggered with these same issues for life.

5. Philosophically they are projecting like unto a move theater their phantoms. They are projecting illusions unto reality.

6. They will be triggered time and again until they become self aware of a hidden blind spot of their issues and decide to deal with reality in a more reasoned way.

They will not grow philosophically, emotionally and spirituality for the remainder of their lives unless this changes.

7. I take responsibility for my own thoughts, feelings, speech, writing and actions irregardless of the person or situation.

In this way having an open mind, taking self responsibility and using insight I will continue to grow in depth and breadth of my understanding of myself, others and the world.” LightSun