User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Default Have you ever had dreams that actually happened in real life afterwards?

For instance, you dream about a very specific event with specific people happening, something that you couldn't really predict happening or expect, and then months or years later it actually happens, and you recall having a dream that was the exact same situation with the same surroundings, feelings, and people ect?

This is happened to me a couple of times!
    Likes magpie, Xann, biohazard liked this post

Enneagram
    784 sx/so

Haven't had any precognitive dreams like the ones you've described, but quite often I would dream about someone that I haven't seen in a long time and it's very unlikely that I'll see them, but then the next day I either come across them somewhere or they call me on the phone.

Likes Xann, biohazard, Yay liked this post

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Yeah. I had dreams about my ex-partner in a period we haven't seen each other for a long time. She was crying for my help and seeking my protection in the dream. I thought it was just some subconscious wishful thinking, or a form of yearning. I've seen the same dream the next week, and almost woke up at 3a.m. When I tried to mentally sweep it under the rug, she called me crying. Apparently, she could never move on, among other things.

When you have a strong connection with someone, no matter how many months or years go by, you will experience synchronicity.

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Yes, all the time. I can constantly predict and gauge when a lot of things will occur. I just think some people are more attuned to energy than others. Trust your instincts. 👍🏼
    Likes magpie, Yay liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

definetly happens frequently but agree @biohazard some people are energy sensitive, I know that I am and I also have Premonitions as well, just waves of feelings that something is going to happen .. I love it
    Likes Yay, biohazard liked this post

Armchair Explorer Doctor Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Sometimes. I experience a lot of coincidental or predictive moments in waking life too.

A few weeks ago I was driving past a company I normally pay no attention to (on my daily commute home from work) and became very fixated on it, wondering if they were hiring for my position or similar positions. Then a day or two later my boss told me she'd put in her two weeks notice because she'd found a new job. Guess where she'd been hired?

This is fairly frequent, that I might randomly think about a person, object, et al I have no good reason to be reminded of, then shortly thereafter, they are somehow present or occurring in my life, maybe an old friend from ages ago who I haven't talked to since high school might call out of the blue after I had a dream or memory of them, that sort of thing.
    You and whose army?

Blogs:

Apeiron

Dr. Anaximander's Used Music Bin
    Likes magpie, Yay liked this post

It happens. Typically though, its a night where I see an thousand images and the next few weeks i experience nothing but deja vues. Not all of those images come to pass either. And, its not worth it coz its like pulling an allnighter, causing zombiemode for the next few days
    Likes Yay liked this post

Taking Brief blessblessblessblessbless Break RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Yeah I've had those. I was more in tune with such things as a child and was significantly more spiritual, so I had them fairly often. Haven't had any in years though
    Lawful Neutral | LII-Ti | RLoxI | VLEF | FF Ti-Si SCPB |
    9w1 |5w6 | 3w2 | sp/so

Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Literally just went back through my dream journal (am picking it up again after two years of not) and found that my last entry, in 2016, was something about wandering through a city that was oddly isolated and desert-like, a strange hybrid of retrospective nostalgia and shiny modernity whose contemporary, sleek bits were the tallest along one isolated strip. I dreamed that I went to the tallest tower on the north side of those buildings, and found that it functioned as both a panoramic lookout with 360 degree views...as well as some self-contained amusement park, which at the time didn't make any sense.

Then I dreamed that I walked out onto a very small, narrow platform that extended into the open air on one side of that tower, looking out into this world that was colored like dust and neon, and then finally I was in free fall - but it was like I'd meant to, not that I'd fallen by accident.

A year after that dream, I had to go to Las Vegas/Paradise, where I discovered that you can pay to jump off the Stratosphere - the tallest structure in the city. Which I did. So that definitely felt like revisiting a place I'd only seen before in my head. I really didn't know anything about the Stratosphere's novelties prior to that dream, either, so it was one of those odd moments where I felt like I was fulfilling some predetermined need.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

Its seldom happened but then given the content of some of my dreams I'm glad that's the case.
    Likes Yay, j.c.t. liked this post