1 2.63%
  • EIGHT

0 0%
  • NINE or OLDER

0 0%
First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Laying on a blue flannel blanket on my back watching tree leaves dance above me as baseball was being broadcast somewhere on a nearby radio.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1dw sp/so

I have a very dim sense-memory of a door shutting at the top of a flight of dark stairs - and of knowing that I was supposed to go to sleep. I kept that memory without context for years, before my mom telling me that it was probably naptime at daycare.

Hah, sounds pretty intense now that I've written it out.
    ”We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous.”

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1dw + sp/so + 14? tritype (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes biohazard liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

I don't remember what the very earliest was. Just some a few from the same age.

Falling off the top bunk of my bunk bed
    Wanting to listen to my Barney tape and throwing a fit cuz my mom couldn't find it and made me watch jungle book instead but I wanted Barney
    Running away from the dog we had back then because he was a herder and nipped at my heels. Climbed up a slide and hid there from him
    Some kind of watergun fight at my pre school
    Watching alice in wonderland every single day before preschool. I woke my parents up at 5 am to put it on for me
    Watching barney on tv and then it ended and the news came on and the news was so boring. I didn't like the news

I remember my first nightmare. The appliances in the bathroom came alive and wanted to hurt me.
    Likes magpie liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

I was running around somewhere in Florida, likely Orlando or Miami. Likely outside my uncle's front lawn. It was so calm and bright that day.

Probably 4. But

I think there was one where I was much younger and I was resting on my parents bed face down... and another similar memory I was with my sister, we're both laying on the bed looking ahead.

I could still remember the cover of it. Black and pink roses.

I'm not ashamed to be the in the generation of having the Spice Girls being popular growing up.

In my mind it's very blurry, but I was around two years old. It was when I tumbled down the stairs of the apartment complex I lived in with my family. I remember losing my balance and then crying hysterically moments after I fell, ending up with a large bump on my forehead and my mom having to ice it for me. However, my earliest, vivid memories started when I was three.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I think my earliest memory was around my second birthday, I remember looking through the plastic of an oxygen tent. It could be a false memory though, based on stories i have been told
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    TNT

age 5, hiding under the table with my mom while the next door house is being destroyed by Serb artillery

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I was four. I loved the book "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" and was sitting on the couch saying "chicka chicka chicka..." over and over again. It annoyed the hell out of my mom lol
    INXP - 9w1 6w7 4w5 sx/sp - phlegmatic-melancholic - ravenclaw
    Likes biohazard liked this post

Artist/Playboy/Traveller Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

My earliest memory is not such a great one actually I was like two years old and I fell from my crib while trying to get out of it - I actually fell on my head, scared my Mom, brother and sister to death and ended up in hospital so not the coolest But I still remember climbing out of it and when I was in the hospital and my Mom brought me some ice cream because hospital food was awful!
    The second event I remember is a lot better though it was my first day of school and I had my first crush
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking
    Likes DulcetRefrain liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I have a couple of memories but I’m not sure which one of them were first, perhaps the first one because it was more blurry..

* At age of less than 3, perhaps 2 or 2 and a half staying aunt’s house while my parents where traveling, and I suppose I did struggle to sleep, so my aunt’s husband would take me to the home library, play with me, then tell me a story, while doing some paperwork, then I would fall asleep on him, my aunt actually has a picture of us both sleeping on the chair, and said that it became a habit of his to sleep on the chair while I’m sleeping on him he was such a sweet man

*There’s an air raid alarm, my mom holding me and running down the stairs with many people rushing, I believe it was a shelter (This is my first vivid memory, I think I was 3 and few months).
    “You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.”
    - Naguib Mahfouz

6w7 > 1w2 > 2w3