User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 38

  1. #1
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    20,121

    Default A Great Day for Children

    As I write and as you read, the Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Child Sexual Abuse is at Government House presenting their report to the Governor General.

    This report is important because child sexual abuse destroys the personalities of children for the rest of their lives. And the cover up of child sexual abuse has corrupted whole institutions.

    The report is horrific, and evidence has been taken for five years.

    And I am sad to say that Typology Central is such a corrupt institution purveying a fake personality test, mbti, as though it were a valid and reliable psychometric test. What we need to do is find out how much damage purveying a fake personality test does to the psyches of members.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    And I am sad to say that Typology Central is such a corrupt institution purveying a fake personality test, mbti, as though it were a valid and reliable psychometric test. What we need to do is find out how much damage purveying a fake personality test does to the psyches of members.
    You're linking TypoC or MBTI to child sexual abuse now?
    Likes fetus, Norrsken, geedoenfj liked this post

  3. #3
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    You're linking TypoC or MBTI to child sexual abuse now?
    I am linking mbti and child sexual abuse to emotional abuse which damages the psyches of members.

    And we know this works because the institutions deny the abuse. This is what the Royal Commission is about: the institutional denial of abuse and the damage this does to the psyche.

    I would have thought on a site devoted to psychology, you would have been interested in this report.

    But my guess is you will refuse to read the report, and become even more complicit in the abuse.

    I believe you can read the Report to the Governor General by clicking on Final report | Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I am linking mbti and child sexual abuse to emotional abuse which damages the psyches of members.

    And we know this works because the institutions deny the abuse. This is what the Royal Commission is about: the institutional denial of abuse and the damage this does to the psyche.

    I would have thought on a site devoted to psychology, you would have been interested in this report.

    But my guess is you will refuse to read the report, and become even more complicit in the abuse.

    I believe you can read the Report to the Governor General by clicking on Final report | Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
    I just want to be 100% sure of what you're saying here Mole because its important.

    Did you just say that I am complicit in the sexual abuse of children?

  5. #5
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    I just want to be 100% sure of what you're saying here Mole because its important.

    Did you just say that I am complicit in the sexual abuse of children?
    I am inviting you and all members to read the report below. Take your time. It took five years to gather evidence. And as I write the second in command of the Vatican is before the Criminal Court in Victoria, Australia, on multiple child sexual charges.

    And I am saying you are systematically abusing me and joining with others here to abuse me by group bullying. And I ask you to stop.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I am inviting you and all members to read the report below. Take your time. It took five years to gather evidence. And as I write the second in command of the Vatican is before the Criminal Court in Victoria, Australia, on multiple child sexual charges.

    And I am saying you are systematically abusing me and joining with others here to abuse me by group bullying. And I ask you to stop.
    I think that any abuse, including alleging that someone is complict in child sexual abuse should be reported to the moderators of the forum.

  7. #7
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    I think that any abuse, including alleging that someone is complict in child sexual abuse should be reported to the moderators of the forum.
    The moderators are all literate individuals and good at stopping individual bullying, but because they can't see beyond individualism, they can't even see group bullying.

    We have known group bullying goes under the radar since "Odd Girl Out: the Hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls" by Rachel Simmons, published so long ago. And confirmed since.

    And I testify I have been subject to group bullying since I was invited to join Typology Central by the moderator, Geoff, in 2008. Group bullying is part of the structure of Typology Central, and its blind spot.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    3,382

    Default

    How has mbti destroyed your personality?


    johari
    nohari
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  9. #9
    Endless Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    26,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    And I testify I have been subject to group bullying since I was invited to join Typology Central by the moderator, Geoff, in 2008. Group bullying is part of the structure of Typology Central, and its blind spot.
    No one is compelling your continued participation here. You are free to leave and stop posting at any time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    But my guess is you will refuse to read the report, and become even more complicit in the abuse.
    So you, then, are complicit in many other sorts of abuse, simply because you have (I suspect) not read the reports on them? Everything from substance abuse to FGM to modern day slavery, to abuse of the environment? Have you read all those reports? When it takes so little to be complicit, the word loses all meaning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    And I am saying you are systematically abusing me and joining with others here to abuse me by group bullying. And I ask you to stop.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Being asked to explain your accusations is not bullying, nor is disagreeing with your perspective.
    Last edited by Coriolis; 12-15-2017 at 12:18 PM.
    “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”– Douglas Adams
    Likes N/A, fetus, Norrsken, geedoenfj liked this post

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I am linking mbti and child sexual abuse to emotional abuse which damages the psyches of members.

    And we know this works because the institutions deny the abuse. This is what the Royal Commission is about: the institutional denial of abuse and the damage this does to the psyche.

    I would have thought on a site devoted to psychology, you would have been interested in this report.

    But my guess is you will refuse to read the report, and become even more complicit in the abuse.

    I believe you can read the Report to the Governor General by clicking on Final report | Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
    Ok. It's a report detailing what I think is pretty common sense stuff. Can you expand for the peanut gallery what this means for children in your country? Is there preventive or punitive measures about to be put into place or was this the first step in that process?

Similar Threads

  1. A great source for teaching children about science
    By ygolo in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 12:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO