Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    1. True
    2. False
    3. False
    4. False
    5. True
    Sorry, I can only score your responses via PM or some other method than a forum reply.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Sorry, I can only score your responses via PM or some other method than a forum reply.
    I’ll allow pm in just a moment

Astronomer of the Abyss Tenebris's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ILI Te

1. To change the way people behave, you must first change their attitudes.
    2. The more you’re rewarded for an activity, the more you’ll enjoy it.
    3. When people decide things as a group, they usually make more moderate decisions than an individual deciding alone.
    4. If they are alone, people are less likely to help someone on the street who may be in trouble.
    5. On average, heterosexual men have more sexual partners than heterosexual women.
    1. The basis of all action is motivation/attitude. So yes, this is True.
    2. Reward becomes meaningless after a certain amount, that doesn't improve enjoyment after a certain period. False.
    3. I think a group's choices are very inconsistent, and not guaranteed to be moderate. False.
    4. This depends too much on the individual. But there is a psychological phenomena that supports it. True.
    5. Only due to social standards, but I think this is inaccurate. Maybe.
    一期一会

Only from the deepest darkness, can you see the stars.

1. True.
    2. Depends.
    3. Not necessarily.
    4. Not sure since people in a group tend to rely on others to take care of the problem. Abdication of responsibility, et al.
    5. True for Gen X and older generations. Millennials and Gen Z, can't say since I haven't read any statistics about their sexual habits.

MBTI
    INFJ

3. When people decide things as a group, they usually make more moderate decisions than an individual deciding alone.
    4. If they are alone, people are less likely to help someone on the street who may be in trouble.
    5. On average, heterosexual men have more sexual partners than heterosexual women.
    1. This question is a bit complex because it would depend on what exactly you mean by behaviour and attitude.

As an example to the contrary I would suggest this: suppose you hit someone's knee with that little hammer thing, and their leg springs up as a reflex. Now, suppose you keep doing that and the reflexive response becomes diminished. In that case, you've changed a behaviour, but have you changed an attitude? I don't think you have. So I would say that's false. I think there are many ways in which a behaviour can be changed where the change in attitude could only be explained rather abstrusely.

Generally (maybe), it's probably best to change attitudes first though.

2. That sounds intuitively false. If you're getting paid $1,000 for an hour of work, that doesn't mean you'll enjoy the work - actually it may be extra stressful - you'd just be more likely to do it.

3. That sounds intuitively false. After all, it's called mob mentality for a reason.

4. Depends on the situation. I've been in situations where each person expected the other to act rather than acting themself, so that hindered things getting done. I've also had my confidence greatly boosted by being around people I knew, so that I was able to step in and help in situations where I otherwise would have been too scared. So it depends on the person, the group, the situation etc. I don't want to make a claim either way.

[also there's a more logically based factor here - suppose the person only needs one person to help them. Then, if you're alone, that person has to be you, but if there are 10 people, then even if the person does get help, it's only from one of those ten, so on average each person was less likely to help. I instinctively interpreted the question as "a person is more likely to be helped if there is only one person around than if there is a group" and answered accordingly]

5. Assumptions regarding ambiguities in the question: we are speaking only of heterosexual pairs, and average means the mean.

So, we are referring to a man having sex with a woman. If this is a new encounter, then for each encounter, the count of male partners goes up by one, and the count of female partners goes up by one. As the numbers start at zero for each, this means that there are the same number of partners for both of the sexes.

However, there are slightly more females than males (51% versus 49% iirc) so therefore males have a greater average number of female sexual partners than females have male sexual partners.

This is all pretty situational and dependent on the circumstances.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    ISFj Fi

I'll take a shot at this

To change the way people behave, you must first change their attitudes. true
    The more you’re rewarded for an activity, the more you’ll enjoy it. true
    When people decide things as a group, they usually make more moderate decisions than an individual deciding alone. true
    If they are alone, people are less likely to help someone on the street who may be in trouble. true
    On average, heterosexual men have more sexual partners than heterosexual women. true

these are probably the typical/probable answers, anyway..,

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

1. Why do I do that? I am greatly respecting people who they are then fake ones.
    2. I don't want reward as a stimulant for enjoyment.
    3. If you have only one fool in group bye-bye reason.
    4. I don't care about it.
    5. Nah it is a natural thing.
    True Neutral 1 8 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.