• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is your head too big?

Is your head too big?

• Yes - I can barely get it through the door.

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No - I suffer from microcephaly.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Other - I'm from South Georgia.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As I recall, Einstein was born with a relatively big head. So maybe a big head isn't a bad thing.

And men can sometimes have two big heads, though that second big head should only be discussed here.

As for the article, I don't know if it adds fuel to this fire, but it certainly adds fuel to back up my theory of what I think is not a disability but a personality difference. I am quite convinced that that autistic spectrum "disorders" correlate to the Phlegmatic temperament.

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
Isn't brainsize at least mildy correlated with intelligence?

curmudgeon

I could never wear those one-size-fits all hats. Even some sunglasses can be too tight. I have a big melon.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My husband's mother's side has notoriously big heads. They also tend to be brilliant and quirky in a way that I would not consider incompatible with autism.

My sons are high functioning autistics. One of them seems to have a proportionally large head, but the other doesn't. Both of them are small for their ages and skinny. They are very picky eaters.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, I do have a rather enormous cranium.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not really, but my face is too oval. :(

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The front view is fine, but my facial features can't really be seen from the side, except for my nose, which has a bump on it and enchances the disturbingness. >_>

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Errm so large in fact that when in cubs I had the largest size cap they produced en masse in the world and it barely fitted.

As for autism, I've never been one for hypochondria so I don't really know. It never came up.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
My cranial enclosure diameter is within normal parameters of both Homo sapiens and Homo vulcanis.

Crabapple

MBTI Type
INFJ
I definitely have an unusually large head- can't fit women's hats or sunglasses. In Men's, I wear a large. And my moms had 7 kids- I was the only forcepts delivery. :blush:

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
Reminds me of the joke where the guy asks the ( I Dream of ) genie for a little head.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I definitely have an unusually large head- can't fit women's hats or sunglasses. In Men's, I wear a large. And my moms had 7 kids- I was the only forcepts delivery. :blush:
Lucky her. I only had four kids and two were forceps. :horor: Incidentally, it was the two that were not forceps deliveries that are autistic.