• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to do process and deal with anger?

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I try to avoid situations that would make me angry, because I have problems with anger. I insult people frequently, or tell them they're gonna lose their jobs or go to hell or something.

I'm not a cop, nor a gangster. Anger is not acceptable for me. This is how France works : you can't be angry, except towards subordinates. And I don't have subordinates, nor do I want them (I'm an anarchist).

I take pills to calm myself down, because anger may worsen my life through social penalties. They won't make me happy, but at least they'll make me suffer in silence and I will be less likely to get penalties from above.

I know many of you don't like France. I don't either. But I'm stuck here for professional reasons.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It depends on the situation. Overall, I do appreciate my anger, even though that may sound strange. But I appreciate it because when I get angry in certain situations, it tells me something about myself and also where my boundaries are. Sometimes I get angry at people because I sense a lack of competence in them. I do get angry sometimes because I am quite an impatient person. As to how to let it out, well, I do show it when I feel it's appropriate. There are certain people who can not deal with anger, so I naturally try to keep my anger in check around friends who can not deal with it, and leave the situation. I will give myself time to calm down, think about what made me angry, and then come back to them to let them know if I need them to change something, so we won't get into this situation again. That doesn't always work out the way I want it, but when it does, it deepens the friendship.