• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What MBTI type is....

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
my childhood friend?

I remember I was friends with her from when I was 5 to when I was 8, 9, or 10, depending on what you consider a "friend". I moved at the age of 8. I still know her, I just can't talk to her.

She was always very feisty, always challenged everything i said (which pissed me off to no end, yet i still crushed on her), yet had her moments where she was deep and reflective and had interesting conversations with me, yet often either hurt my feelings or annoyed me by being blunt or by teasing at the wrong time e.g. when i asked her out in the 4th grade, and she shouted "ew!!!!!!" and ran off, but a year later tried to reunite with me as if nothing happened, but i never got a chance to talk to her cause i was so angry i just gave her a dirty look and walked off. (third biggest regret of my life)
and she also seems to be a bit rebellious based off of some of the things she posts on twitter, but is a daddy's girl.

still feisty.

a bit edgy. like when her background photo was a hateful text someone sent her. (or she sent to someone....?)

is direct on social media, but i dont know what she's like in real life btw i dont talk to her, cause i respect her religious father (and even if i didn't i would still avoid trouble), but i can tell based off of posts
but then again everyone is
EDIT: she also had a bright smile, bright eyes that lit up the room, an unusually attractive voice ( even according to her natal chart, but im not going by astrology anymore for religious reasons), a slowly moving head (i think), and a mischevious smile

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] [MENTION=25763]Dreamer[/MENTION] anyone?

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
why is no one responding??????? [MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION] my buddy, could you answer this?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well children that young can't really be typed and it's hard to really gain anything from the non-childhood stuff even then.

Sorry, can't use this information to make a conclusion.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's really hard to type children as their brains are still developing. You can detect their dominant cognitive function in some cases. You might even be able to get a good feel if they are an introvert or extravert. For instance, I strongly suspect my childhood best friend is an ISFJ. However, I haven't had a substantial conversation with her since I was 12 and am not in contact with her at all (though I suppose I could get in touch since her parents are still neighbors of my parents and I believe one of my high school friends keeps in touch with her). But we can't really know because that is an age where a person is still developing so much. By the mid-late teens I would say is the earliest I would try to type someone.