• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Better Type

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
What I mean by a better type is telling each other how we can see things they can't see, in which will eventually allow us all to see all the things we can see but never thought of being able to see.

I understand not all of us can realize how self improvement is important. However I still hope everyone writes down few things they've learnt from other types, or at least few things they do that's useful for us to know.

We chose to learn about MBTI for different reasons,
But in the process, we started understanding other types,
Weather or not we apreciate them, we realized that every type has a unique mind set allwoing them to perform certain tasks better, in addition to certain weaknesses they can reduce after learning about themselves.

There are many stratgies I've learnt while studying the process of thinking in the different MBTI types.
In a way I don't feel like having to go through the classic scenario for my type, instead I can upgrade myself by adapting the method used by the most effective type for solving a certain problem.

For instance,
As an ENTJ I would take a side in every case, advocate what I fond right and argue against what I find wrong. I would find many people admiring my nature to a point they would start relying on me, in which I'll have to guide them to solve our problems and demand better things.
My mind set allows me to visualize the situation faster, see the critical path in the plot that reaches certain objectives that are required for solving the problems, then I would assign the tasks to the right people in the most economical way. Whenever things move in a different dircetion, I'll intervene, manipulate, castigate and even fight if it takes to reach the objectives.
The most important part in the whole process is how quickly I relize the direction I need to go, the rest is just management.

What I've learnt from the INTP mind is to question every single conclusion before I ever apply. This saves a lot of effort and will give more realistic than the trail and error method. Because I wouldn't have to choose a wrong direction regardless of how I rush the process to lead everyone else along the way.

Are you the same after you've read about MBTI personalities?
What have you learnt from the other types?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
kewl storay brah

When I saw your reply, the only reply post I've got so far,
I figured out I must admit I suck at starting threads.

Can anyone write some kind of life hacks, drills or any helpful tips at all?

Don't disapoint me.