• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Research Survey

ghost owl

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I’ve been member of this forum for more than two years, mostly as a lurker. My interest in personality types started as a teenager (long, long ago), but I got really interested about 4 years ago during a period of personal tumult, when typology became an illuminating tool for me to revisit myself. About a year ago, I decided to change careers along with everything else in my life and become a therapist.

Now I am starting an MFT program and conducting a survey about personality traits and trait identification for a class on personality theories. I will collate the results into a final project report which I will post in this thread when it is complete (roughly the beginning of August).

But first I need to collect some data. Here is the link to my survey. It should take about 15 minutes to complete and the results are anonymous.

Personality and trait identification survey

Thank you to anyone and everyone who participates!

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a bit like you. I've been into MBTI and other systems for more than 7 even years now but only recently I've started to participate and forums and the like.
Anyway, I did the survey.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did it

Good luck with your research!

ghost owl

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thank you [MENTION=33955]Eyez Fighter[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22264]Bush Did 9/11[/MENTION] I really appreciate your taking the time to fill out the survey.
[MENTION=33955]Eyez Fighter[/MENTION] I have been more active on another personality forum (Personality Cafe) but initially didn't post much on this one because my SO was very active here and I didn't want to insert myself into his domain. Then it didn't matter but life got very hectic and my attention got sucked into more urgent matters. I still intend to become more active here, though. The two forums seem quite different in character and custom, though topically similar, so it will be a fairly interesting exercise to participate in both and compare. I'm looking forward to that.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Saving to fill out a bit later. Edit: done

Last edited:

ghost owl

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thanks to you both [MENTION=7]Totenkindly[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34311]Tiger Owl[/MENTION] .

Many people have actually reported in the survey that they came via typology central (many more than have commented in this thread). Members of this site have been the single biggest block of survey respondents, in fact. I'm impressed with the engagement of the members here.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Did it because I give the big 5 some credit. Well I'm typing through it now, gimmie a minute.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you [MENTION=33955]Eyez Fighter[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22264]Bush Did 9/11[/MENTION] I really appreciate your taking the time to fill out the survey.

[MENTION=33955]Eyez Fighter[/MENTION] I have been more active on another personality forum (Personality Cafe) but initially didn't post much on this one because my SO was very active here and I didn't want to insert myself into his domain. Then it didn't matter but life got very hectic and my attention got sucked into more urgent matters. I still intend to become more active here, though. The two forums seem quite different in character and custom, though topically similar, so it will be a fairly interesting exercise to participate in both and compare. I'm looking forward to that.

Oh, I see. I hope you enjoy your time here. I relatively new and I'm still getting accustomed but it is a formidable forum so far.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I love surveys! Done! Congrats on your new life and career change!