• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trolls and Brilliance

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
OP consistently projects condescension, disdain for others opinions, and at times has blatantly insulted people. A group of people call him out on said behavior and he makes a thread decrying trolls. A realistic assessment of ones tendencies by others is not trolling, it's called observation. Perhaps one shouldn't kick a hornets nest if one isn't prepared for the possibility of being stung, especially by stingers made venomous by ones own actions.

I wish I could like this post, but unfortunately the like button is not working for me.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's the other way around: so as we judge others by their enemies, so we judge favourably those whose enemy was Hitler.

so we judge favorably those who oppose you? Now that seems more appropriate.

Mole

Permabanned
so we judge favorably those who oppose you? Now that seems more appropriate.

I find it sad to say you are being clever rather than brilliant. But worse, you are plainly trolling me. And looking into your mind see a clawing ego, empty with nothing to offer, and so you can do nothing but disparage others personally.

And worse you join with other empty egos to give the impression of psychological strength, but based on deep psychological weakness.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find it sad to say you are being clever rather than brilliant. But worse, you are plainly trolling me. And looking into your mind see a clawing ego, empty with nothing to offer, and so you can do nothing but disparage others personally.

And worse you join with other empty egos to give the impression of psychological strength, but based on deep psychological weakness.

Yup, that's me in a nutshell. As empty as one can be, which I'm starting to think is better than being full of nonsensical reasoning.

As for psychological weakness, I'm not as sure, I'm not the one who claims that argumentation is trolling (and I'm not talking about this thread). Anyway, I'm done bothering you, Mole, keep your ridiculous attitude towards everybody and all, because it really looks like you aren't able to see much further than your own nose.

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My
Own
Lame
Existence

and i'm ROFLing.

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8

Wow, Mole, I see you're hooked.

Psychologically weak is, in my opinion, the way you're allowing yourself to be trolled (or, as you put earlier, emotionally manipulated). It's easy to turn the attention away from your own emotional weakness and empty ego by pointing fingers and, basically, offending everyone else.