• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

When you're the only one who knows that person isn't all that, but rest think so.

theflame

Permabanned
I had a friend who I knew since I was 3 years old, so I'm the only one who really knows her since I spent a lot of my time with her -- Over 20+ years. Well let's just say she did everything a BFF shouldn't do...yet everyone else who knows her thinks she's incredibly awesome. She moved to a whole new state with her then boyfriend N, and isn't even with him anymore. She was with him for three years, left him as if the three years meant nothing, and found someone within a year and is already engaged to that person while her ex kind of dated someone else and didn't even get married. She's really selfish...only cares about her own feelings, how she feels. She doesn't care how she treats other people, though she tries to come off as a "nice" girl and everyone else buys it. They don't know her like I do so they think the world of her.

She has cheated on every single one of her boyfriends she's had and doesn't feel bad about it at all just says they weren't the ones for her that's why she did it...still keeps her exes on her FB friend's list...and she's even engaged to that new guy. It's as if she doesn't pay for the shitty things she's done to people and she gets rewarded instead.

I'm not saying I'm "jealous" but it ticks me off when people say she deserves a good marriage...oh really, does she deserve it because she sabotaged my relationships? I feel like she should be the one sitting here with Chocolate not knowing what he wants out of life since he's 22.

The only reason I'm fine with her getting married first is because I know she won't sabotage my relationships anymore.

I literally had to move states to get away from her bullshit. Her parents and my parents are family friends so I was trying to be nice to her for the sake of our parents being friends but I really wanted nothing to do with her.

Before I moved, she tried to send an apology e-mail. She wasn't there to defend me when someone was talking crap about me. Instead, she thought she owed it more to that person to pretend to be nice to her because they had mutual friends even though I've known her since I was 3 years old and she doesn't even hang out with that tramp. I shouldn't have begged for her to defend me. That's not all of it, but just some of the stuff she's done to me.

She's tried to apologize before and I forgave her, but she kept doing the same stupid stuff over and over eventually. It took for me to move to be rid of her.

Some of our mutual friends knows what she did to me but they don't seem to care. They're all still buddy-buddy with her just because she's never done anything to them, so I cut them off, too. Like really...they know what she's capable of but they still want her as a friend.

I've talked about her and what she did to death and it's still bothering me no matter how long it's been. I don't even know what would happen to get me to stop thinking about it. This isn't an Internet bad ass...this is a douche chick I know in real life so it's even harder for me to forget.

Even when I'm states away and won't run into her anymore, she still bothers me.

Have you ever dealt with someone who is a shitty being but she's managed to fool everyone else around you that she's a "nice girl" and you're the only one who knows she truly isn't? I had to cut off those people, too, or keep my distance from them.