• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I give myself impossible goals to achieve.

theflame

Permabanned
I purposely pick goals in which I would really need to work on it, but it's been stressing me out so much that it feels like I'll never achieve my goals.

Many of my friends have the same dream of getting a fancy mansion and fancy cars.
They make more than me $70,000+ a year and they're already giving up on that and I make much less than them right now.

I can always predict when bad things will happen - when, were, why, how, and with who...yet I can never predict when something I really want that's good will happen and stay good.

However, I do have this really great feeling inside of me that I will achieve my dream of getting a mansion.

I don't know how...especially since mansions used to be like $1Mill and now they're like a trillion dollars.

I figure if I'm never going to get married or have children because I'm too scared on who "The One" is (I don't want to have children with the wrong man so I don't have any at all), I may as well make the most of it in life...but that mansion goal seems so impossible right now sitting on less than $40,000 a year.

I pick these goals to distract myself from getting into trouble.

Have you ever thought you couldn't achieve something but you end up achieving it, it just took a little time and priorities?