• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Women are better than men.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I don't think that is a relevant argument anymore.

I mean, considering the amount of men I know who ask me to go outside for them because there may be spiders.

Will you be my neighbour?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Yeah, they're called nerds. Dunno of you've heard but they rule the world now.

Fuck.

Nerds should be able to deal with spiders. If they can't they're bitch assed men. Just because one is a nerd doesn't necessitate being a pussy.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Women are da best, we roole :rock:

Sorry I just felt a strong urge to troll this thread..

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Nerds should be able to deal with spiders. If they can't they're bitch assed men. Just because one is a nerd doesn't necessitate being a pussy.

Every subculture has it's own subculturess. They're a very large-sibculture of nerd. I know because they make up about 60% of the population here.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Every subculture has it's own subculturess. They're a very large-sibculture of nerd. I know because they make up about 60% of the population here.

Any man should be able to deal with spiders.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Yeah, 'cause a pussy shall be grabbed by you-know-who ;)

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a feeling that there could be an easy explanation for this multi-tasking gift being a female thing and its because most women, statistically speaking, are either ESFJ or ISFJ and are more apt to do that with more ease than other types. I can't multi task. I'm very linear in mind and body. Unless I'm driving, then yeah, I'll notice other things, but that's because dying sucks.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
to men: don't be a pussy.

While I can ignore the overt sexist concept of " derogatory term for vagina = coward" few things aggrivate me more than words used in poor context and I think this may be one of those times.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
While I can ignore the overt sexist concept of " derogatory term for vagina = coward" few things aggrivate me more than words used in poor context and I think this may be one of those times.

Welp, unless you have a dick, the message wasn't meant for you.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Welp, unless you have a dick, the message wasn't meant for you.

Context is based on litterary rules not who is recieving the message.

Besides, it was a joke. I'm the only who is not afraid of spiders and also the only one ( in this anecdote) who actually has a pussy..get it? It's funny.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
There's good evidence that female Neanderthals hunted too.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I'm not a good multitasker but it doesn't seem like much of an issue if you ignore the distractions of the world.

In most situations multitasking means splitting time between menial and slightly inane tasks, whereas the true meat of attention is about being driven towards individual tasks that take in-depth inspection & time which can then be linked onto the others.

I doubt a good programmer would spend their time dividing attention between tasks that weren't relevant. At least not if they want to produce quality.

But perhaps this is just me.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Same thing as

To men: don't be a dick

So...to summarize...no dick and no pussy

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is individual variation, but I don't think multitasking is necessarily a better thing than focused concentration. When you deal with small children you have to multitask. Perhaps if any person spends 5-10 years caring for toddlers much of the day, they would develop the skill of multi-tasking. I haven't cared for toddlers myself, which might explain why it is hard for me. I ignore my phone and even the doorbell, forget to eat, etc. when I'm concentrating.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Same thing as

To men: don't be a dick

So...to summarize...no dick and no pussy

Oh for the love of..yes, I get it. It was a joke, which I already explained. -_-

I am a nerd...bring it on.

You say that, but your lack of linguistic intelligence says otherwise.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh for the love of..yes, I get it. It was a joke, which I already explained. -_-

You say that, but your lack of linguistic intelligence says otherwise.

I find it fascinating that they are both negative qualities tied to genitalia.

"Lack of linguistic intelligence"..lol...try again