• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

stereotypical gender thread

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
girls are fucking weird
theyre like, "oh it doesnt take me long to get dressed" but 5 minutes later theyre still not dressed

share your stereotypical gender things

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you mean gender-stereotype-related pet peeves:

Women who carry these dinky little purses
article-0-170527AB000005DC-511_306x663.jpg

when wearing five-pocket jeans. Seriously. Then again, purses in general are a huge turnoff. I hate them, never use them, etc. Nothing like telegraphing to all the world: "here are all my valuables, in one convenient package -- come and get it!"

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Guys who spit in public. I've only seen men do it, and I find it pretty irritating, especially because they're never content with just doing it once. No, they have to keep doing it. It was more of Philly thing, though. I have yet to notice anyone doing it in Chicago. Maybe Midwesterners are too polite.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Guys who spit in public. I've only seen men do it, and I find it pretty irritating, especially because they're never content with just doing it once. No, they have to keep doing it. It was more of Philly thing, though. I have yet to notice anyone doing it in Chicago. Maybe Midwesterners are too polite.

I used to spit in public when I was extremely congested.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Friendly social outings where "girls" strategically try to get me to pay for their drink/dinner. Why don't you pay for mine? I'm also special and entitled.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have done it, too, on occasion when I am exercising (jogging, cycling) outside and my mouth just gets full of . . . stuff that needs expelled right now.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yeah and I learned to do it from a woman as well. Sorry [MENTION=4660]Osprey[/MENTION]

(But I did it just like her when we were running)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have done it, too, on occasion when I am exercising (jogging, cycling) outside and my mouth just gets full of . . . stuff that needs expelled right now.

Welp. My powers of observation have failed me.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Welp. My powers of observation have failed me.
I do try to make sure no one is looking, so don't give up on them just yet.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do try to make sure no one is looking, so don't give up on them just yet.

If a woman spits on the sidewalk, and no one sees it, is there still an ejection of saliva from the oral cavity?

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If a woman spits on the sidewalk, and no one sees it, is there still an ejection of saliva from the oral cavity?
No, just a blob of spit on the ground.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I hate when guys quote the "woman, go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich/bring me a beer" meme. Ffs. This even happened at work.