• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your favorite color and why?

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Blue - because it has so many shades from light blue to dark (can be a starry night, a quiet sea, a summer sky...), and it can express a lot of different emotions. I think it's one of the colors I use the most for paintings and there's a lot of things I like in blue especially darker/navy (like clothes, watches, cars etc...) :cool:

Otherwise I've always liked red ever since I was a kid - because it's cool, intense plus I've always wanted to get a red Ferrari one day. I read once Van Gogh considered red as the best color to express emotions

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Blue - because it has so many shades from light blue to dark (can be a starry night, a quiet sea, a summer sky...), and it can express a lot of different emotions. I think it's one of the colors I use the most for paintings and there's a lot of things I like in blue especially darker/navy (like clothes, watches, cars etc...) :cool:

Otherwise I've always liked red ever since I was a kid - because it's cool, intense plus I've always wanted to get a red Ferrari one day. I read once Van Gogh considered red as the best color to express emotions

I thought Van Gogh liked yellow.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I thought Van Gogh liked yellow.

Well yeah, he also liked yellow (especially with the invention of a more vivid yellow with Chromium yellow paint at the end of the century) but he wrote in his letters that for him red was one of the best colors to express emotions - even more so when it was mixed with black

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have many favorites

Black, because it goes with everything.
Grey, because it goes with everything
Purple, because it reminds me of sunsets, my favorite flower, and other positive things.
White, because I like monochrome colors.

Coincidentally I am asexual, and those the Ace flag colors, and this site has a similar scheme.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Red, but not that crappy 'just barely not orange' matte car red, deep cherry red.

And because.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Various shades of red, White, Black, Grey.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Various shades of red, White, Black, Grey.

... 50 Shades of Earl Gr— I’m sorry :rofl1:

All shades of blue here, and black (because it’s the darkest blue - thanks 12th grade art teacher - and because it’s sexy and mysterious).

rvabread22

MBTI Type
INFP
I like greens and blues. I guess Blue, but Green is a close second. Both are very calming color and go with most anything. I painted my bedroom blue-green.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
yellow- happiness and glowing brighter than the sun

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Purple because it's purty. Also, it accentuates my sexuality.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A grey-blue, and I think it is because it is the color of my irises which results in it looking more vibrant to me than other colors.
:shrug:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Purple, and Turquoise, otherwise I just prefer White and Black and Grays. Shades.

Purple is royal and also symbolize blue and red together, a.k.a a form of balance to me

Turquoise is also a mix of green and blue. Which is more chill and cool and vibrant. Joker'like but softer.

White, Black, and Gray are more hidden and concealed which I also like. Black most of all cuz it hides me when I want to be more hidden but also cuz I all in all don't like a lot of color.

But most of all I love neon colors. Like Neon purple and Neon green.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Red. Blue.

Black. Yellow.

GTCgnyd.jpg

Why? Because my eyes find it pleasing.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have two favorite colors. I haven't ever really thought much about why I like them other than they appeal to me on an instinctual level.

660000.png

859c585d6eff9a7028e802dcef9315ef.jpg