User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 68

  1. #11
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    gray because i like it
    Ah come on Yama... Anything deeper than that?

    Actually, I like Grey too, but only one shade please! I don't need no 50 shades of that dude.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  2. #12
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    varies between indigo and teal. metallics are always nice too.

  3. #13
    Member The Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Would you say your attraction to it is purely intellectual or do you feel moved by it at all?
    Purely intellectual. I only apply logic, not feelings.
    Likes Numbly Aware liked this post

  4. #14
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I love red purple, blue purple, turquoise, aqua, jade, and hot colors like neon yellow, orange, green, and pink.

    I love blue in just about every color, in context one goes better with another.
    Ohh blended colors, love it! Is there a reason you like these colors, or grouping of color?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
    Purely intellectual. I only apply logic, not feelings.
    I know you have that Fi in there

    But solid answer, thanks for your response!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

  5. #15
    Member The Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Ohh blended colors, love it! Is there a reason you like these colors, or grouping of color?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I know you have that Fi in there

    But solid answer, thanks for your response!
    What are feelings?

    No problem.
    Likes Dreamer, Numbly Aware liked this post

  6. #16
    ha-ha-hoo Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    12,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Simple question, but perhaps there is something deeper to this.

    Why do you like this particular color? What does it mean to you? Why do you associate with this color? Are you able to pinpoint why you have this perception of that color?


    Green. To me it represents vitality, life, energy, new horizons, innovation, sexuality, defying convention. It represents the start of a spring. I love winter and fall, and probably prefer them as seasons, but there's something about the new possibilities that seem inherent when green starts showing up that is enjoyable. Green represents potential, the beginning of something, as it represents the beginning of the growing season. Green is also a color I see as androgynous. To me, it has no masculine or feminine connotations; it seems to me to be a unifying color that represents the way forward. It's just life in all it's possibilities.

    It represents energy, but something more sustainable and life affirming than the all-consuming red, and more exciting than the overly calming blue.

    Second would be purple, which seems to me to be kind of a mystical and mysterious color. I think this is because it's probably the rarest color in nature. One can only imagine what it must have been like in ancient times, when the only time someone might see purple might be when it's associated with royalty. It must have been a very unusual experience.
    A path is made by walking on it.

    -Zhuangzi


    Likes Peter Deadpan, Numbly Aware, Hiraeth liked this post

  7. #17
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    7,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Ah come on Yama... Anything deeper than that?

    Actually, I like Grey too, but only one shade please! I don't need no 50 shades of that dude.
    Just cuz I like it. Taste is subjective. You can't really go any deeper than that. In fact the more you try to put words to it the less deep it becomes
    Likes Lady Lazarus liked this post

  8. #18
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi
    Posts
    3,509

    Default

    red because i'm fiery
    Likes Dreamer, Yama, Hiraeth, geedoenfj, Xann liked this post

  9. #19
    Senior Member Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    Just cuz I like it. Taste is subjective. You can't really go any deeper than that. In fact the more you try to put words to it the less deep it becomes
    There could be some subconscious reason for why you like it.


    johari
    nohari
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

  10. #20
    Non-Oblivion Lady Lazarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,222

    Default

    Green because I love to hate it.

    「」

Similar Threads

  1. what is your favorite flower and why?
    By sculpting in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO