• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Esto with no Female Friends

RealDeadpool01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7W8
Now, I wanna start this off by saying that

1. I'm male
  2. I have a good amount of friends
HHowever, when compared to all of them, they have got more friends than I do. And half of them are girls. Only a few of mine are girls (about 3, 4 maybe)
It wasn't always like this though. I used to have a shit ton back in middle school and before. But now in high school, I don't. Hell, I don't even spend time outside of school with my normal friends. They are always going out on weekends, hanging with each other, hanging out with girls, going to parties while I stay home jealous and pissed at myself. Why is it that I, a estp who is athletic, toned, funny, smart, good looking, and cool barely have any girl friends and hardly go out? I think it may be because of my social anxiety but I'm not sure

Last edited:

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, if you don't go out, how are you supposed to interact and make friends? Since you are extroverted, initiate hang outs with people. If you are that good-looking, girls may just be shy around you.

Justmeonhere

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Modest type eh? :D Well I don't think social anxiety is your problem. Let's face that you can even be the Prince William but if someone doesn't want to be friend with you he doesn't :D. A small circle of friend it isn't the evil as far as they're good friens and stay with you in harder times and as FutureInProgress says you can intimidate most girls if you're so great as you say.