• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychopathology and Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mole

Permabanned
As a matter of interest, as of last week it is now legal to grow our own marijuana for medical reasons on this Continent. And for quite a while now no one has been imprisoned for possession of marijuana for their own use.

But this legal response is not a psychological response to drugs. Why not? Because a psychological response is too close to the bone.

One marked effect of drugs is to reduce or abolish our sexual inhibitions. And for young teenagers struggling in a short window to achieve psychosexual development in learning to successfully negotiate between their desire and their inhibition, drugs offer a shortcut to a fake maturity.

And it is also a tragic shortcut, for once the window of psychosexual development closes, it can't be opened again. So drugs do permanent psychosexual damage to young teenagers.

And this is not lost on those who want to have criminal sex with young teenagers, for the first thing they offer their victims is drugs in order to overcome their natural inhibitions, so they can then commit their sexual crimes against young teenagers.

So it is all of a piece: fake maturity and a fake personality test.

Fake it till you make it they say, but we are still left with fakes.

Mole

Permabanned
As an addict I think most of them should be decriminalized or legal and as easily obtained as alcohol.

For most of us addiction destroys our life and cause immense suffering for our families.

After years of experience with addicts I have learnt not to believe a thing they say.

And addiction is a deep and profound trance which cause immense loneliness, and so the addict tries to induct the same trance of addiction in others.

Trash Panda

Retired
For most of us addiction destroys our life and cause immense suffering for our families.

After years of experience with addicts I have learnt not to believe a thing they say.

And addiction is a deep and profound trance which cause immense loneliness, and so the addict tries to induct the same trance of addiction in others.

uh, first of all I've been clean for a long time now. Addiction is something that never leaves you, hence still referring to myself as an addict. Secondly, fuck you.:hi:

Mole

Permabanned
uh, first of all I've been clean for a long time now. Addiction is something that never leaves you, hence still referring to myself as an addict. Secondly, fuck you.:hi:

The problem on Typology Central is that we have a group of aggressive members who make propaganda for the criminal use of drugs to young teenagers. This has the unfortunate effect of disrupting the psychosexual development of young teenagers.

And these aggressive members are narcissists who have no concern for the vulnerable, and are only concerned about their own desires for sex and drugs.

Trash Panda

Retired
The problem on Typology Central is that we have a group of aggressive members who make propaganda for the criminal use of drugs to young teenagers. This has the unfortunate effect of disrupting the psychosexual development of young teenagers.

And these aggressive members are narcissists who have no concern for the vulnerable, and are only concerned about their own desires for sex and drugs.

You're right. I'm an absolute godless sex crazed drug addicted heathen. Wanna fuck?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You're right. I'm an absolute godless sex crazed drug addicted heathen. Wanna fuck?

um ok, but i'm not very good, but if you want to i suppose i can but only if you really want *takes off clothes*

Mole

Permabanned

The odd thing is that this is not about you, but you insist on making it about you.

May I suggest that you stop making it all about you and start making it about the young teenage members whose psychosocial development is being put in jeopardy.

The psychosocial development of young teenagers is a window that opens for a short while then closes.

And it is the utmost psychological cruelty to destroy the psychosocial development of young teenagers.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Locking this for now because there are a shitload of reports coming out of this thread and I personally cba to deal with many more

We'll sort it all out and get it back in order sometime soon I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.