• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any horror dream you ever seen?

reetika12

Share your life horror mystry or any night dream that you remember today and it make you afraid.
There are meaning of these dreams and some time our unconcious mind create situation and we see good and bad dreams.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One nightmare I'll never forget took place in an airport. My family and I were in the waiting area, and there was a dark curtain nearby. It was like the kind of curtain used in theaters. I looked behind the curtain and found the dismembered body of a young boy stuffed into a trash can. His innards were exposed. They looked like squid tentacles. I woke up soon after that. It may not seem that scary when I describe it, but it was absolutely terrifying to experience.

I've also had several nightmares that take place in haunted house rides at carnivals. One in particular had an animatronic that opened up to reveal an actual human corpse inside.