• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tell Me Your? ( p l e a s e :)

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Friend (Thinker) asked if I could make a list of questions for our group while travelling. The 'wish list' was: 1. fun to talk about 2. help us get to know each other more deeply and 3. coax out more 'emotion' or personal details.

We've had great conversations now & it's made me want to hear what you all would say too. Do 'em all or just pick one that appeals. Look forward to reading your replies on the road! >^.,.^<

Will answer myself when have more consistent net access.

Tell me your favourite:

-superhero power

-technology that's now obsolete

-human invention

-place to be kissed

-pizza toppings

-person who makes you laugh

-time of the day to wake up

-snack

-spot to think alone

-person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip

-book

-time playing, as a child

-body part

-question/observation about yourself - from someone else

-weather

-memory with a family member

-thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life'

-question you still seek an answer to

-quality you take some pride in

-way to blow off steam

-smell

-exclamation when you are mad

-lie you tell yourself or others

-wonder found in nature

-tradition you have

-article of clothing or possession

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The first like, the first reply, welcome back :hi:
Now off reading the post hahaha

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm supposed to be a feeler but I can still be viewed as a thinker :blush:

Here you go Cloud !

-superhero power
Catwoman

Machism

-human invention
"J'ai inventé l'eau chaude" :D _I invented hot water_which is also an idiom in french to say (X isn't a genius!)

-place to be kissed
Under the Eiffel Tower or in Madame Tussaud Museum :violin:

-pizza toppings
Barbecue !

The ENFP around me

1O or 11 is very good...

-snack
A chicken-pesto with onions, sesame and capers, black pepper and curry or tabasco

-spot to think alone
Everywhere, absolutely everywhere :wacko::thinking::content:

my scotish mate

-book
The celestine prophety (James Redfield)

AmI still a child :rly???::pacifier:

-body part
My mouth (I could lie to you with my eyes fixed on you, but if you look at my lips and learn their unic language, you'll know the truth !)

We (Human being) is/are totally unpredictable and crazy !

-weather
(Singing in) the rain :whistling:

Farting into empty cans and sending our very intimate farts throughout the window to the neighbours.

English. :D Cheers mates ! :cheers:

If ufo do exist, why the hell do they never stop at my doorstep to say hello? How rude they are :dry:

Surrealistic

-way to blow off steam
Laugh, sport, cry, meditate, have a shower, sleep, have sex, speak to my flowers, read, ride, rest, criticising authority, call a friend, remembering how life can seem so stupid but in the end is lovely....

-smell
The one under my armpits :wubbie:

WhooooouuuOOOOUUUUU !

I'm strong, you know that I'm very strong :gleam:

-wonder found in nature
Human smallness:hug:

-tradition you have
Clean my ears after(cold or hot) shower.

Possession is just an illusion. My cat maybe, she seems proud to be" mine"...:blush:

Last edited:

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned

Tell me your favourite:

Hippie thread. :D

-superhero power: flight or teleportation

-technology that's now obsolete: cassette tapes

-human invention: trains

-place to be kissed: on the back

-pizza toppings: cheeeeeeeeeeeze, lots and lots of cheeeeeze

-person who makes you laugh : Bearing (for those that don't know who that is he is a famous Youtuber that shits on SJW and Feminist idiots Douchebag SJW's - special victims unit - YouTube )

-time of the day to wake up: mid-morning (10-ish)

-snack: salty flavored chips

-spot to think alone: evening at my window, I have a full view of the sky for a very large area, with the lights turned off

-person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip: Ireland, the fjords or a japanese village by the edge of the sea and near the mountains to discuss about their lives and culture and to also help them around the house for a week

-book: I read Dune and I liked it

-time playing, as a child: playing with my collection of small toy cars and my trainset alone so I can have my own story and fuck all to the rest that would just get in the way of my imagination

-body part: legs

-question/observation about yourself - from someone else: I have no idea what to answer to this, without sounding stupid, I guess when I am told that I have a great idea or am appreciated for something I do or for my knowledge (fucking 5th wing has me phobic about being stupid or not knowing about something)

-weather: early spring time with cool and rainy weather

-memory with a family member: looking at the stars with my dad who was telling me the name of a few stars at my grandma's house on a really dark night, the last time I saw the Milky Way in such high detail, I was very young back then

-thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life': map reading and English

-question you still seek an answer to: Is there someone out there among the stars looking back at our Sun asking if there is someone out there looking at their own star?

-quality you take some pride in: compassion with a passion and a dash of reason

-way to blow off steam: I log on to Steam and play... Steam games.

-smell: lavender

-exclamation when you are mad : fuck!

-lie you tell yourself or others: I will change my life one day completely

-wonder found in nature: the night sky

-tradition you have: I like to watch Die Hard movies around Christmas?

-article of clothing or possession: I'm not much on clothing, but I do have a T-Shirt with this message on it, gifted to my on my birthday and I love it: http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.147666546.7038/raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is there someone out there among the stars looking back at our Sun asking if there is someone out there looking at their own star?

You too you seem to have a big problem with Ufo existence :wacko:

Tater

-superhero power

teleportation

mainframes

-human invention

transistor, closely followed by the automobile

-place to be kissed

in a tent

-pizza toppings

pepperoni, pineapple, hot sauce, bbq

dave chappelle

10 am

-snack

jalepeno cheetos

-spot to think alone

shower

tokyo or ho chi minh city

-book

little league baseball

-body part

:blush:

probably that i've actually accomplished a lot, and that my self-concept hasn't been aligned with that fact.

-weather

stormy/rainy

probably when my grandpa dressed up as santa clause when i was around 4 years old.

math, english, computer science

testing my limits

intelligence

-way to blow off steam

pokemon go lol

-smell

smell of rain

fucky

i'm happy

-wonder found in nature

aurora borealis

-tradition you have

none really, except for the holidays

some mavi jeans i got at nordstrom rack, along with this shirt:

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
-superhero power

Being able to manipulate electricity and magnetism. If I were to pick a mediocre superpower it would be to be able to take a satisfying dump anytime on demand. Constipation sucks.

Walkman?/Slap-chop

-human invention

Coffee machine. Internet.

-place to be kissed

N/a
-pizza toppings

Canadian Bacon ;)

Myself

Around 7 am

N/a

-spot to think alone
N/a

Croatia

N/a

N/a

-body part

Brain

N/a

T-storms

Camping with grandfather

N/a

N/a - We have google now.

Heritage

-way to blow off steam

Video games?

The new car smell

Damn

I'm related to Barack Obama - It's obvious

-wonder found in nature

Fibonacci sequence?

-tradition you have

Avoiding breakfast during the work week

My article of underwear I wear everyday since 20 years ago. :blush:

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Cloooouds, I was missing your threads! Here go my answers:

Superhero power: mmh. When I was very little, it was tied between invisibilty and telepathy, but since I'm 8 or so, I always say "infinite knowledge", I'd kill to be omniscient.

Technology that's now obsolete: all of it. Cassette, VHS, old polaroids (not the new digital ones, pfff). I'm not a good friend of technology (unless it's my computer and my graphics tablet). Until 3 1/2 years ago, I still had a Nokia 1100, and I was really comfortable with it.

Human invention: Youtube and duct tape. And electric kettles (I already hate this, I can never choose just one thing)

Place to be kissed: A physical place? Like "in a park when it's raining"?

Pizza toppings: I'm not sure I have the correct definition of "topping". Here in Argentina ALL pizzas have tomato sauce and cheese (and most of them have ham and tomatoes too). So, besides tomato sauce and cheese, I'd say green olives (death to black olives), mushrooms, red peppers, palm hearts with "salsa golf" (originally it was the mixture between ketchup and mayonnaise, I don't know what it is now, it's a pink dressing), and, of course, fainá ("horseback pizza"). It's like a thin pizza itself, made from chickpea flour. Here it's costume, and it's delicious!

Person who makes you laugh: I don't think I have favourite people for anything.

Time of the day to wake up: Whatever time it is, after 10 hours of sleep.

Snack: dried fruits, especially if salty (like cashew nuts and pistachio)

Spot to think alone: park bench, either veeery early in the morning, or at night. Walking at night is also a good option.

Person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip: mmmh... Europe as a whole! I'd also like to visit Montreal (and its insectarium) and the Catatumbo lightning in Venezuela (constant, multiple lightnings on a lake!)

Book: I can't say just one, and if I name one, I'll name 50, so I think I'll pass.

Time playing, as a child: in the garden, inspecting plants, trees, insects, flowers, or reading under trees. Also playing with water in the summer, or making jigsaw puzzles or playing with Legos when I was alone.

Body part: mine or of the human in general? Mh. I'm pretty unaware of myself, I don't spend much time in fron of the mirror, haha If it's of humans in general, I think the parts I consider remarkable are noses and fingers. Smiles and eye expressions are also important, but they're not "parts".

Question/observation about yourself - from someone else: I don't have anything in mind right now.

Weather: RAIN! THUNDERSTORM! I also like sunny but cold, especially when in Nature. Anything that is below 18°C.

Memory with a family member: playing in a sandbox with my dad when I was 4? Or maybe decorating the Christmas tree more or less at that age. My favourite memories of family are of them leaving me after holidays, haha

Thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life': ... rule of three? I like those unexpected moments in which I can say some weird fact and realizing at that very moment that I knew it (especially from geography or biology).

Question you still seek an answer to: the questions I seek answer to are my least favourite questions.

Quality you take some pride in: staying true to my self-made values/morals, being curious, being able to defend myself if someone attacks me either physically or verbally.

Way to blow off steam: writing down my negative thoughts and then ripping off the paper until it looks like sand. Then go to sleep.

Smell: in general, smells that are associated with good memories (someone's cologne, cleaning products that remind me of my grandma's house, etc). In particular: rain and mud. Forest smell. The smell of soil (the black one with earthworms).

Exclamation when you are mad: lots of swear words. I like words that have Rs in the middle, because in Spanish we know how to roll them right :D , and that builds the whole emotion of the word.

Lie you tell yourself or others: I make a lot of stuff up when I go to parties, so when guys approach me they leave shocked. It's funny to see their faces. They are completely gross.

Wonder found in nature: I love all Nature, so I don't think I can name something specific.

Tradition you have: I'd like to have a tradition, but I don't have any, not even traditional traditions (like birthdays or Christmas, they are all just normal days for me).

Article of clothing or possession: my external hard drive, because it contains all the things I've hoarded from the interenet, my writings and such since I was 15, so I'd probably die if I lost it. I can do without everything else (I'll start hoarding new stuff anyway, haha)

Edit: after some thought I think that my personal tradition is to cover myself in a white furry blanket in winter and walk around the house wrapped in it all day long.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION]

Myself

I knew it :rotfl: (sigh) ....ENTP trick indeed !

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
superhero power

Since I already have super strength, mind reading, super hearing, and precognition ;) I would go with telekinesis or transmutation.

typewriter

-human invention

wheel

-place to be kissed

lips during a thunderstorm

-pizza toppings

sausages and pepperoni, with spinach and sun dried tomatoes

my wife

-snack

nuts

-spot to think alone

shower

Italy

-book

Plutarch's Lives

climbing trees with cousin

-body part

I love women's breasts.

As to my own, eyes

"Wow, you are really tall!"

-weather

Sunshine

My brother and I were visiting our sister with our dad. We wanted to go to a movie. My dad didn't want us leaving, so he talked my sister into not letting us borrow a car. Undeterred, we walked the 5 miles to the theater. We arrived 2 minutes after the last movie shown at the theater was scheduled to start. We said we wouldn't mind missing 2 minutes of previews, but the @$%&!?& SJ ticket lady refused to sell us tickets. We went to a nearby coffee shop, ate some food, and called a cab (my brother refused to walk back).

typing....my parents insisted I take it in 7th grade and the idea of the ubiquitous computer was still distant.

where to go forward in my career

speed at which I understand things

-way to blow off steam

Se activities

-smell

the air after a rainstorm

Wtf

That my family will be better one day

-wonder found in nature

I love exploring sandstone areas with their arches, bridges, tall cliffs, domes, etc.

-tradition you have

reading half a dozen or so college football preview magazines every August before each new season

My cobalt blue dress shirt. I look damn good in it and feel good in it. Whenever I need extra help, I wear it.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
superhero power - Dimensional travel

technology that's now obsolete - Typewriter. The other year Falcarius had to resist the urge to acquire Sir E. E. Evans-Pritchard 50 year old typewriter when one of the current professors told him to do something with it as it was annoying them in the corridor.

human invention- Written Language

place to be kissed - as on the body or place when kissing?

pizza toppings - sweetcorn

person who makes you laugh - Falcarius' niece.

time of the day to wake up - Midday

snack - Banana

spot to think alone - Anywhere away from people and traffic and close to nature.

person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip - Museum or visit sister, nephew, and niece.

book - Tom Jones by Henry Fielding

time playing, as a child
- Walking along the river.

body part - Eyes

weather - Sunshine

thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life' - Reading

question you still seek an answer to What is the meaning of life?

quality you take some pride in- The ability to follow through and get things done.

way to blow off steam - Going for a walk.

exclamation when you are mad - Argh!!!

wonder found in nature - Stars, moon, and night sky.

tradition you have - Does saving all chocolate advent calendar to Christmas Eve count?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tell me your favourite:

-superhero power
: Invisibility

: Pager

-human invention
: Computer

-place to be kissed
: Mouth

-pizza toppings
: Combo

: :shrug:

: 9:00 am

-snack
: Those cookies in those circular tin boxes, those are a godsend.

-spot to think alone
: Preferably secluded in a garden surrounded with flowers.

: :shrug:

-book
: :shrug: Lord of the Rings?

: ???

-body part
: Why do you want to know? ;)

: what the?

-weather
: sunny with a very light breeze

: :D
: words
: What is my dog saying to me?

: :wink:
-way to blow off steam
: exhaling air out of my lungs towards offending steam

-smell
: whatever smells good and not too overwhelming. I actually love the smell of my skin when it's been under sun.

!

You too

-wonder found in nature
???

-tradition you have
???

My brown jacket that has lots of pockets :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My favourite:

-superhero power
The one Rogue has or a shapeshifter....variety!

Casette tapes, because I liked making mixed tapes for people. Playlists just arent quite the same, and burning CDs never felt like an art.

-human invention
So much is a copy of nature....dishwasher, then. Nature never washes my dishes.

-place to be kissed
Neck

-pizza toppings
Margherita style

My ESFP friend

10 am

-snack
Apple and peanut butter or general fruit/cheese/nut combos

-spot to think alone
My bed

I am going to France this fall, and that would have been it.
There are lots of other places I'd like to go after that.

-book
Too many books...my childhood favorite was The Phantom Tollbooth.

You mean an experience?
Playing Barbies with my childhood best friend, because we invented a whole world basically, and we approached it like writing a script and creating characters. Everytime we played, it was a new "episode". One great episode was when the Barbies went to war with aliens.

-body part
Mine or on other people?
I like legs and necks in general.

I like when people ask me about my taste in anything, such as music.

-weather
Sunny with a cool breeze. How trite.

Working on my desk next to my grandpa's desk in the garage.

Everything because nearly all knowledge can be applied in any context if you grasp the basic principles behind it.

For myself I must love "what is wrong with me" since I ask it so much.

creativity

-way to blow off steam
Getting my nails done or something like that - pampering

-smell
Coffee

I favor noises, like "arghgdkfk!"

I forget what it is..or do I? :newwink:

-wonder found in nature
So many...I think life on earth is pretty cool though. I fancy humans a lot, from a safe distance.

-tradition you have
Coffee everyday...sort of a tradition, right?
I have habits more than traditions.

My cropped, fitted leather jacket

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Superhero power: Invisibility. Flight. At least, that's what I'd want for myself.

Technology that's now obsolete: Gamecube

Human invention: video games

Place to be kissed: No

Pizza toppings: Pepperoni. Only cheese and pepperoni.

Person who makes you laugh: no

Time of the day to wake up: 10:30 am

Snack: Pretzels and mozerella string cheese

Spot to think alone: Shower

Person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip: antarctica or the areas of greenland where nothing and no one lives

Book: too hard

Time playing, as a child: don't remember

Body part: ew

Question/observation about yourself - from someone else: when chandler said i show the fire of my leo sun/aries moon/leo rising

Weather: g i a n t s t o r m s

Memory with a family member: none

Thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life': well i wouldn't say i use it in "real life" but i have used it/talked about it outside of the classroom. just general sociology shit and fol.

Question you still seek an answer to: personal

Quality you take some pride in: my honesty

Way to blow off steam: bitching to my friends

Smell: rain

Exclamation when you are mad: all of them

Lie you tell yourself or others: i'm stupid

Wonder found in nature: everything found in the arctic

Tradition you have: bob ross & coffee every morning first thing

Article of clothing or possession: red vs blue t shirt

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Superhero power: Mind control. ("Superhero")
Technology that's now obsolete:
Record players.
Human invention: Lawsuits.
Place to be kissed: Neck.
Pizza toppings: Banana peppers.
Person who makes you laugh: *Ambiguous hand gesture*
Time of the day to wake up: How about never.
Snack: Tea.
Spot to think alone: Anywhere outside at night.
Person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip: Stonehenge.
Book: This is too difficult.
Time playing, as a child: Making paper boats, I guess?
Body part: Eyelashes.
Question/observation about yourself - from someone else: When people tell me I seem together it's incredibly imperceptive (off) but nonetheless flattering.
Weather: Snowing.
Memory with a family member:
The only time my father has ever hugged me.
Thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life': English.
Question you still seek an answer to: "Why?"
Quality you take some pride in: My ability to be alone.
Way to blow off steam: Driving...
Smell: Petrichor.
Exclamation when you are mad: I don't do that.
Lie you tell yourself or others: The one about being monosyllabic I told on here haha.
Wonder found in nature: The algae at the center of coral.
Tradition you have: I have none.
Article of clothing or possession: Black boots.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-superhero powerTelepathy and mental power of suggestion

DOS

-pizza toppingspeppers, mushrooms, onions, spinach - in short, most veggies

-time of the day to wake up10:30 am

-spot to think alonerecliner chair in my bedroom by the window, when it's raining

-person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free tripNorway

-bookway too many to list only one

-thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life'How to use some of the software I need at work

-quality you take some pride inNot taking anything personally

-way to blow off steamChop wood

-smellcoffee or roses

-article of clothing or possessionblack fleece jacket, or the shoes I usually wear to work

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
superhero power: fur vomit attack of catman

technology that's now obsolete: reality

human invention: God

place to be kissed: i dont do such things

pizza toppings: anchovies

person who makes you laugh: Donald Trump

time of the day to wake up: 5.00 am

snack: baby Möhren, whats Möhre in english? Carrott !

spot to think alone: I always think alone

person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip: America

book: playboy

time playing, as a child: never play with time

body part: liver

question/observation about yourself - from someone else: damn he really did it, he is naked now

weather: passionate stormchaser

memory with a family member: when I moved out at age 15

thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life': fist fighting

question you still seek an answer to: why 42

quality you take some pride in: german engineering

way to blow off steam: I am not that emotional

smell: I dont smell, I am a smoker

exclamation when you are mad: dont get the question

lie you tell yourself or others: It will all be good

wonder found in nature: beer

tradition you have: never drink beer before 4 o'clock

article of clothing or possession: I dont possess wordly goods

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok here are my answers:

-superhero power:
*Never be sick and tired, fast learning..

-technology that's now obsolete:
*VCR

-human invention:
*Anesthetic

-pizza toppings:
*Mediterranean

-person who makes you laugh :
*me :shrug: :laugh:

-time of the day to wake up:
*7:30 am (I hardly sleep these days)

-snack:
*Chocolates.

-spot to think alone:
*My room

-person or place you'd visit if given time off & a free trip:
*Florence

-book:
*History and philosophy books.

-time playing, as a child:
*Any time haha

-question/observation about yourself - from someone else:
*"You look young and fresh", "You're Charismatic"

-weather:
*Rainy: the mercy of God on earth..

-memory with a family member:
*The time when my dad used to play hide and seek with me and my sister..

-thing you learned in school that you actually use in 'real life':
*Many things, for example: I either speak for good or keep my opinion to my self, and: the word I speak can have much more effects (negative or positive) than I think it does..

-question you still seek an answer to:
*"Will I be able to?"

-quality you take some pride in:
*What not to take pride on? :newwink:
I didn't get to choose any quality of mine, I was born with them, yes I am trying to figure out my potentials, but never proud of them..

-way to blow off steam:
*Crying

-smell:
*Gardenia flowers..

-exclamation when you are mad:
* :pacifier: :azdaja:

-lie you tell yourself or others:
*I don't see why I must lie :shrug: I simply don't share too much about myself, and I'm trying to be as honest to myself as possible, no need to lie..

-wonder found in nature:
*Nature IS a wonder, but I find myself more attracted to the beauty side of it.

-tradition you have:
*Praying before going to sleep at night..

-article of clothing or possession:
My phone :laugh:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Friend (Thinker) asked if I could make a list of questions for our group while travelling. The 'wish list' was: 1. fun to talk about 2. help us get to know each other more deeply and 3. coax out more 'emotion' or personal details.

We've had great conversations now & it's made me want to hear what you all would say too. Do 'em all or just pick one that appeals. Look forward to reading your replies on the road! >^.,.^<

Will answer myself when have more consistent net access.

Tell me your favourite:

-superhero power

Time travel

Gameboy-not sure that counts but oh well

-human invention

everything really-hard to pick one thing

-place to be kissed

Somewhere Im not expecting it

-pizza toppings

pineapple

My friend

Whenever I can wake up naturally without alarms[/b]

-snack

Donuts[/]

-spot to think alone

bed

Cousins down in Virginia

-book

Too many to pick ONE

Anywhere new and or interesting[/]

-body part

Tongue

You can look like a total bitch even though I know you really arent-its hilarious!

-weather

Cool breeze of october-ish

Several with my grandparents. Picking dandelions in a field sticks out.

How to count/basic math-and how to write-the basic elementary stuff

Private

I try to be honest

-way to blow off steam

Drum, and or just blast music

-smell

FOOD!

FUCKME