• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

picking up girls is like rolling dice.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
why do i say this well,because you dont know for sure if a girl is actualy going to want you,it just has to do with luck and choosing the right girl,like rolling dice,so the best technque is to talk to lots of different women instead of a few,if you throw a dart on a small target chances are you will miss,95% chance of miss,but if you throw a dart on a bigger dart bored making each number the bullseye....then you have a 95 chance you will score so there...!

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I once rolled dice, perhaps a 100 times, saying snake eyes, c'mooooonnnn snake eyes, and didn't hit snake eyes.

Then I gave up, and tossed the dice behind me.

And, waddya know - snake eyes!

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
they call this the shotgun effect... sure it works, but so much effort...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
question since you've spent 95% of your time on the board starting threads about hypothetical manners in which to get women... have you ever actually been in a relationship with a real live woman or are you just talking out of your ass here? :huh:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
question since you've spent 95% of your time on the board starting threads about hypothetical manners in which to get women... have you ever actually been in a relationship with a real live woman or are you just talking out of your ass here? :huh:

Well, as everyone knows, INFPs are very submissive and passive, whereas women only like dominant males who pursue them, women do not pursue men and INFPs do not pursue anyone.

Ergo, he has never had a real relationship because he is an INFP male and INFP males cannot get into real life relationships as reasoned above.

Also, 95% is an exaggeration because you are forgetting the PerC thread.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Women are heavier than dice. And you don't so much roll them, but flip them. Head/tails, not 1-6. They're not good for D&D.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
And yeah ok, chado may not be an INFP, whereas I am, so I am just ranting about the fact that I am unable to get a girlfriend because I don't talk. Even when I had a girlfriend, I get broken up with because I don't talk.

I used to be able to meet girls that I would meet from online dating sites, then I get put on fucking forced high dose medication, and lost that ability instantly.

It doesn't matter though because I never get past a first date on that place, since I don't fucking talk.

Ran rant rant rant yes I am very lonely I'll shut up.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, as everyone knows, INFPs are very submissive and passive, whereas women only like dominant males who pursue them, women do not pursue men and INFPs do not pursue anyone.

Ergo, he has never had a real relationship because he is an INFP male and INFP males cannot get into real life relationships as reasoned above.

not necessarily true... I've done an INFP before ;)

also, why should we take advice from a complete novice then? I mean, I don't want to ask a 4 year old for help with fixing my car for a reason...

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
not necessarily true... I've done an INFP before ;)

also, why should we take advice from a complete novice then? I mean, I don't want to ask a 4 year old for help with fixing my car for a reason...

Uhh nice to know.

Ad hom ad hom.

Maybe I am reverse ad homming.

chado is a sniper \(o_O)/

Huh, what are you talking about? What's a sniper, what do you mean? What are you talking about? I don't know what you mean. That's a strange thing to say

My life is a disaster! People are mean to me!

Please help me why are people so mean to me.

Why do I get bullied? Please help me, Eminem.

Please explain it to them, so they understand...

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?

Chado = Legion?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Uhh nice to know.

Ad hom ad hom.

Maybe I am reverse ad homming.

chado is a sniper \(o_O)/

Huh, what are you talking about? What's a sniper, what do you mean? What are you talking about? I don't know what you mean. That's a strange thing to say

My life is a disaster! People are mean to me!

Please help me why are people so mean to me.

Why do I get bullied? Please help me, Eminem.

Please explain it to them, so they understand...

broad sweeping statements will get you too much information :shrug:

were I to follow your pattern of broad stereotypes, I suppose I shall assume that you're all bad in bed as well?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
why do i say this well,because you dont know for sure if a girl is actualy going to want you,it just has to do with luck and choosing the right girl,like rolling dice,so the best technque is to talk to lots of different women instead of a few,if you throw a dart on a small target chances are you will miss,95% chance of miss,but if you throw a dart on a bigger dart bored making each number the bullseye....then you have a 95 chance you will score so there...!
learn to quickly find what you like. all it takes is listening and perception skills.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
learn to quickly find what you like. all it takes is listening and perception skills.

holy shit... are you suggesting that girls might want to be treated like PEOPLE instead of arcade games? :shock:

and you've been with real live women and are suggesting this?!?!

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
[MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION] :rules:

and lol, I think you saying that I am stereotyping is actually not you being sarcastic. I'll stop making fun of you now though.

[MENTION=4819]Kambro[/MENTION] no lol!! xD

edit: I do actually have a second account because when I made this account I forgot that I had already signed up to this site. I haven't posted on that other account since I made this one.

Just thought I would mention that, cos ~rules~ and all that. I would prefer to not merge them and leave this account how it is, and I don't use the other account anyway, but let me know if that's problematic or anything.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

How about just enjoy yourself at the bar. If you're attracted physically to someone, go for it. If not, enjoy your time.

A bar is probably one of the worst places to meet people and these people who do this kind of "odds playing" are the worst.

This is how it will go:

Polite chat - strike out
Polite chat - strike out (maybe because they *just* saw you hit on that other person? Umm...yeah)

Moving down the bar...

Polite chat - strike out but someone is getting drunk meow
Polite chat - strike out someone is becoming obnoxiously drunk

It's almost last call!

Polite chat with a fellow hot mess that has been there since noon. (Why didn't they find love sooner??! The sadness!!! :laugh: )
SCORE! - breaks glass explaining story - "no that's okay, don't apologize" (me, the bartender cleaning it up) - leaves no tip - staggers away to get a DUI and STD.

He'll be back tomorrow.

Yeah. Okay. Sounds like a great plan. Go for it.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How about just enjoy yourself at the bar. If you're attracted physically to someone, go for it. If not, enjoy your time.

A bar is probably one of the worst places to meet people and these people who do this kind of "odds playing" are the worst.

This is how it will go:

Polite chat - strike out
Polite chat - strike out (maybe because they *just* saw you hit on that other person? Umm...yeah)

Moving down the bar...

Polite chat - strike out but someone is getting drunk meow
Polite chat - strike out someone is becoming obnoxiously drunk

It's almost last call!

Polite chat with a fellow hot mess that has been there since noon. (Why didn't they find love sooner??! The sadness!!! :laugh: )
SCORE! - breaks glass explaining story - "no that's okay, don't apologize" (me, the bartender cleaning it up) - leaves no tip - staggers away to get a DUI and STD.

He'll be back tomorrow.

Yeah. Okay. Sounds like a great plan. Go for it.

This is what I've always suspected happens when people try to pick up others in bars.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How about just enjoy yourself at the bar. If you're attracted physically to someone, go for it. If not, enjoy your time. A bar is probably one of the worst places to meet people and these people who do this kind of "odds playing" are the worst. This is how it will go: Polite chat - strike out Polite chat - strike out (maybe because they *just* saw you hit on that other person? Umm...yeah) Moving down the bar... Polite chat - strike out but someone is getting drunk meow Polite chat - strike out someone is becoming obnoxiously drunk It's almost last call! Polite chat with a fellow hot mess that has been there since noon. (Why didn't they find love sooner??! The sadness!!! :laugh: ) SCORE! - breaks glass explaining story - "no that's okay, don't apologize" (me, the bartender cleaning it up) - leaves no tip - staggers away to get a DUI and STD. He'll be back tomorrow. Yeah. Okay. Sounds like a great plan. Go for it.
i know someone who picked up a guy at a club..i felt so bad for her for the next umpteen years until she finally gave up on him.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what happens when your new and keep looking for a 2 and then once you hit the target your like..oh shit...thats a 2...comon 3, daddy wants a 3. some people play with D100s doing this.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is what I've always suspected happens when people try to pick up others in bars.

I mean real connection happens but it's...organic and you can see when it is.

But there are definitely "odds players" male and female. Different MO's but...no. Don't be those people.

If you're going to spend that money and time - Learn a hobby, get in shape, I don't know. You'll meet people naturally and build confidence in a skill.

"Hooking up" isn't a skill. It's a false manipulation of image.