• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How the eff are you judgemental?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I also judge Little Debbie. Her Star Crunch snack cakes are terrible!

oh i acutally hate hostess and little debbie snacks except these:
Nutty-Bars-Small.jpg

the cream in the cupcakes and twinkies is disgusting. of course that might be because my mom never allowed us to eat those growing up so

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

á´…eparted

passages
I judge everything. Always have. Always will.

The majority of it stays in my head and gets filtered/refined.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I judge people who don't do their homework.

I judge people who don't wash their hands after petting/handling animals before touching other things.

I also HEAVILY judge people who are anything other than 100% sweet and kind and patient with service industry employees. I don't care if we're in the drive thru, you say thank you to that employee, you fucking fuck. And you acknowledge them if they say "how are you" before you start ordering, even if it's just a quick "fine."

I... don't do my homework.

*hides*

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I judge people who don't do their homework.

I judge people who don't wash their hands after petting/handling animals before touching other things.

I also HEAVILY judge people who are anything other than 100% sweet and kind and patient with service industry employees. I don't care if we're in the drive thru, you say thank you to that employee, you fucking fuck. And you acknowledge them if they say "how are you" before you start ordering, even if it's just a quick "fine."

Are you serious?

I've broken #1

I've broken #2 but NEVER with food

I never broke #3 in regards to their acknowledgment of "how are you" and I always say thank you. 100% sweet in it's absolute sense is something I'm unsure about, because how you define sweet may not be their kind of "sweet".

For insurance, I even ask the cashier: "How are you?"
For 2nd insurance, I even ask the cashier how they are BEFORE they ask.

<- OG for going above and beyond long before this thread came into existence out of ex nihilo.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I judge everything and everyone.

Lark

I heard about the victims of fraud being added to "suckers lists" by fraudsters and now I'm beginning to think if this sort of thing can happen to entire nations and if it explains what happened with brexit and is happening in the US with the Trump-Hilary axis.

gromit

likes this
I get soooo judgemental of bad drivers :horror:

Lark

Me too, I also really judge technology, when its user interface or user friendliness is so shite that I cant get it to operate and I know so, so, so many people who have less time for tech than I do, I just think that the companies involved in production and distribution must not want anyones business.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

Who doesn't?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hypocrisy and double standards.

Meddling for the other person's "own good."

Having problems but failing to act on them. Even if that act is merely" thinking about it," because that's usually a good step in the right direction. (But I'm not going to force anyone to do it on account of both of the above things..)

rollete

MBTI Type
INFP
Welm.. I guess I judge too, but I don't know what.

Anyone please choose something for me? :D

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Me too, which gets kind of exhausting in California. :D At this point in his career my best friend has worked roughly 5,000 crashes. And yet when think about how many drivers are on the road and how bad so many of them are it seems kind of miraculous that the whole thing works as well is it does.

gromit

likes this
[MENTION=15246]SD45T-2[/MENTION] :laugh: I don't think my cousin would find that very funny