• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Attraction: Male & Female (Not Only Sexual)

Mole

Permabanned
It's interesting that a car is a secondary sexual characteristic of a man, but not of a woman, and the more expensive the car, the greater the secondary sex appeal.

While hair, (the crowning glory), is a secondary sexual characteristic of a woman, but not of a man. Trump fails to increase his secondary sex appeal with his hair, he makes himself slightly ridiculous.

Mole

Permabanned
There are nothing more misleading than secondary sexual characteristics, why, the best Intelligence Services use secondary sexual characteristics to create the honey trap. This is because secondary sexual characteristics can fool the most capable of people.

So we can be sure secondary sexual characteristics will fool us. But after we have been fooled a few times, we start to look deeper. Is this person a loving or a hate filled person? Is this person a narcissist? Has this person developed any skills through practice, such as playing the piano, completely a course on how to empathise, or completed a course in massage?

We look deeper and find the secondary sexual characteristics are just on the surface, hiding a soul. And when we meld our bodies, we also meld our souls. And as we might be reluctant to meld our bodies with someone suffering from a contagious disease, so we might become reluctant to merge our souls with someone with a toxic soul.

If we have a toxic soul ourselves, rather than acting out on our partner and children, we are wise to attend therapy.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Physical appearances were never a significant thing to me. There are a few people I dated that I wasn't really attracted to. I learned that physical attraction actually does have some importance.