• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Length of toes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is What the Length of Your Toes Say About Your Personality : The Hearty Soul

[/QUOTE]This is What Your Toes Tell You About Your Personality

SS_PHARMA2016_029
Big Toe

The size of your big toe is said to determine how you go about accomplishing certain tasks. If your big toe is significantly longer than the rest of your toes, it generally means that you are a creative and focused thinker that is able to find multiple ways to complete one specific task.

On the other hand, if your big toe is relatively small this means that, although you may have problems focusing on a single project and following through with it, you are a great multi-tasker and can take on a variety of assignments all at once without getting overwhelmed.
Second Toe (or Long Toe)

The size of your second toe determines how you handle everyday situations. If you have a long second toe, you are generally considered to be more assertive, and even aggressive, during certain situations and in everyday life.

If your second toe is relatively short then you are considered to be a more passive person who doesn’t like starting arguments. You generally have a “wait and see” attitude rather than trying to force situations to occur.
Third Toe (or Ring Toe)

Your third toe determines whether or not your in life is in or outside of work. People who have long third toes are usually very energetic and bring this energy into the workplace with them. They enjoy the act of putting effort into their work, and are not just doing it to make ends meet, they are doing it because it makes them happy.

People with shorter third toes generally tend to enjoy life outside of work more than they do during it. They enjoy every second of leisure outside of the workplace and generally consider their job to be something that gets in the way of their life instead of enhancing it.
Fourth Toe

The length of your fourth toe determines how you handle relationships with loved ones, including friends and family. Having a long fourth toe indicates that having a strong relationship with the people in your life is crucial to you, and that you are deeply affected by anything that happens to them.

Having a short fourth toe means that these relationships are less important to you, and that you are more focused on your own life rather than the lives of those around you.
Fifth Toe (or Pinky Toe)

The size of your little toe can tell you how in-tune you are with your inner child. If you have a relatively long pinky toe than you are generally a more serious, solemn person and you value routine, predictability and loyalty above all else.

If you have a very short pinky toe then you tend to enjoy constant amusement and are likely to get distracted or bored easily. You are very fun to be around and are also considered to be sociable and witty.

What do your toes say about you? If you liked what you discovered, check out What Your Face Shape Says About You! [/QUOTE]

Everyone who has toes needs to look at this

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rotten: There's no real quantitative way to determine how the toes fall into what category. (like, what is a short piggy toe? My piggy toe is long... but so are the others. So it's shorter than the others.. yet piggy toes are supposed to be shorter by nature.)

Even the descriptions are vague (if I have a long big toe, I'm a creative yet focused thinker who can imagine many ways to accomplish a task, and if my toe is shorter, that means I can multi-task better? What?)

Yeah. My toes being planted firmly up this quiz's bottom say I'm a bitter curmudgeon who is mortally offended by silly internet tests. I can't help myself. :D

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
All I know it's that having toes of roughly similar length are good for pointe, so mine are pretty good for that. And that people with long second toes have a harder time with pointe.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
My big toe>2nd toe>3rd toe>4th toe>little toe

If you have a very short pinky toe then you tend to enjoy constant amusement and are likely to get distracted or bored easily. You are very fun to be around and are also considered to be sociable and witty.

Wrong on both points. I don't get bored easily and I'm definitely not fun to be around.