• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm An Concrete Sequential Thinker

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Relate to some of all the categories, but to concrete sequential thinker resonated the most. Abstract sequential is also very close.

lol most of my problems in school is due to fear of being wrong

It's interesting to see that abstract doesn't equal creative. I bet sequentials can be creative, but the fear of being wrong/foolish is what stops them from expressing that.

I think taking a look at this is better than mbti (even though they correlate) in a school/work environment.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
This is yet another renaming of the temperaments, only with weird correlations to MBTI that don't entirely make sense

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
concrete sequential or concrete random

I hate lecture and working in groups so that rules out abstract.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Concrete Random. Explains why so many people seem to think I'm fucking crazy. It's very frustrating.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
'concrete sequential' is antithetic. Concrete has no glitches, sequential is dynamic and needs to jump between the lines of concrete thinking to maybe be right.

You are a liar !

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I've been studying this since highschool.

Concrete sequential is not at all bizarre or controdictory This is in fact the learning style shared by the vast majority of people.

Litsnob

I haven't looked at this much but abstract sequential looks like the best fit for my preferences though I will sometimes read the instructions.