• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

constant sexual jokes

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey everybody,

I am surprised about the way of communication of a friend of mine I didn't see from years. We don't know each other very well before he left for Paris as I was arriving

in Provence where I live now.

He seemed to be happy in his job, always smiling and thus making jokes as usual. He is a very sensitive guy but always wearing a big mask. I think he was deeply humiliated as a child.

He never said it but I can feel it due to how he behaves. He has a very good sense of auto derision too.

However, my knowledge thanks to some books (about morphology,Lise Bourbeau) + my own experiments make me observe a big humiliation scare.

When we used to talk he was hiding pain, playing the fool, seeming happy.

Things have changed as I called him a while ago. At this time I asked him if he was happy with his own life. He said he doesn't know if he is happy and tried to escape the conversation.

He suddenly said he was busy, then he asked me a lot of questions that clearly reveal some insecurity, pain, and fear.

Some weeks later he wrote me a text message about his job and as I was dating someone he careful said "I knew you had other things to do than just work".

When I phoned him it was the very first time him to say his job was not going so well. I was feeling him in a real sincere communication for a while.

Normally he escapes very fast into his own mind.

And here he suddenly went in a strange communication, as if he needed to express forbidden things. He was talking about a transexual that was attracting pervert in his neighbourhood,

then he talked about what is under the scotish kilt (because he knows I like to go to Scotland) and if I have checked they are naked under it.

I was thinking he was joking but he wasn't laughing as usual, I could feel he was anxious but hiding it in his usual smart way.

He said something about penis size generally speaking. Here he was ! Then he said laughing "I'm an awkward guy".

I tried to make the atmosphere more fun and comforting as usual : "I like awkward men, they are more natural than others !

Also, Look at me, I have a tiny car, without roof, and a small flat, with a roof.

The size doesn't matter, the important is to feel good !" He immediately answered :

"No no, IT IS important. IT is very important ! If a girl has such a vagina....well you know.....for it to happen, there must be the right size....there si a difference between

Rocco Siffredi and .....a man who gets operated...." :shock:

At this precise moment, as I was carefully listening to him, I wondered if he was complaining about his own size.

Why does he tell me such intimate stuffs while he is working. We are just friends. He probably like me and trust me a lot.

I know he is frightened about intimacy (even if I didn't know why). Each time he finds a girl he messes everything up for her to give up.

That guy is probably Fe (one more in my surrounding!) and refuses a serious talk about his intimacy.

I think I understood why ... "Le complexe des vestiaires":D Maybe he is trying to tell me he is gay. :huh:

He gave me a lot of informations about transexual and I tried to make him laugh with a joke : "You missed your true calling, being a gynaecologist !" to which he had a good laugh,

then he explained me some details and I had to stop him because it was too much info and a lot of stress for himself. He even said a freudian slip that shows he is upset.

How would you deal with a man, a friend you don't know very well and speak to you once every 4 months.... when you are a woman, and hear such denial...

well not really denial, he knows...he feels shame. He trusts me to talk about it, then he unconsciously rejects me. :(

I suppose he needs help. But first of all I'm not a doctor, I'm not sure it is my job to listen to his complex.:unsure:

Can you tell me frankly what you think of his behaviour.

Thanks.

wolfy

awsm
Yeah, kind of weird. Kind of seems maybe he is trying to gather how you feel about him. Not in a romantic way, just gathering info. Maybe.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
He prolly tries to Hit on you but is no expert at it. And you are probably total overinterpreting the Situation. Id bet 50 Euro on it.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Yeah it sounds like he just likes you and is awkward. There isn't necessarily emotional turmoil involved when someone talks about their penis...

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pushing/testing your boundaries.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey everybody,

I am surprised about the way of communication of a friend of mine I didn't see from years. We don't know each other very well before he left for Paris as I was arriving

in Provence where I live now.

He seemed to be happy in his job, always smiling and thus making jokes as usual. He is a very sensitive guy but always wearing a big mask. I think he was deeply humiliated as a child.

He never said it but I can feel it due to how he behaves. He has a very good sense of auto derision too.

However, my knowledge thanks to some books (about morphology,Lise Bourbeau) + my own experiments make me observe a big humiliation scare.

When we used to talk he was hiding pain, playing the fool, seeming happy.

Things have changed as I called him a while ago. At this time I asked him if he was happy with his own life. He said he doesn't know if he is happy and tried to escape the conversation.

He suddenly said he was busy, then he asked me a lot of questions that clearly reveal some insecurity, pain, and fear.

Some weeks later he wrote me a text message about his job and as I was dating someone he careful said "I knew you had other things to do than just work".

When I phoned him it was the very first time him to say his job was not going so well. I was feeling him in a real sincere communication for a while.

Normally he escapes very fast into his own mind.

And here he suddenly went in a strange communication, as if he needed to express forbidden things. He was talking about a transexual that was attracting pervert in his neighbourhood,

then he talked about what is under the scotish kilt (because he knows I like to go to Scotland) and if I have checked they are naked under it.

I was thinking he was joking but he wasn't laughing as usual, I could feel he was anxious but hiding it in his usual smart way.

He said something about penis size generally speaking. Here he was ! Then he said laughing "I'm an awkward guy".

I tried to make the atmosphere more fun and comforting as usual : "I like awkward men, they are more natural than others !

Also, Look at me, I have a tiny car, without roof, and a small flat, with a roof.

The size doesn't matter, the important is to feel good !" He immediately answered :

"No no, IT IS important. IT is very important ! If a girl has such a vagina....well you know.....for it to happen, there must be the right size....there si a difference between

Rocco Siffredi and .....a man who gets operated...." :shock:

At this precise moment, as I was carefully listening to him, I wondered if he was complaining about his own size.

Why does he tell me such intimate stuffs while he is working. We are just friends. He probably like me and trust me a lot.

I know he is frightened about intimacy (even if I didn't know why). Each time he finds a girl he messes everything up for her to give up.

That guy is probably Fe (one more in my surrounding!) and refuses a serious talk about his intimacy.

I think I understood why ... "Le complexe des vestiaires":D Maybe he is trying to tell me he is gay. :huh:

He gave me a lot of informations about transexual and I tried to make him laugh with a joke : "You missed your true calling, being a gynaecologist !" to which he had a good laugh,

then he explained me some details and I had to stop him because it was too much info and a lot of stress for himself. He even said a freudian slip that shows he is upset.

How would you deal with a man, a friend you don't know very well and speak to you once every 4 months.... when you are a woman, and hear such denial...

well not really denial, he knows...he feels shame. He trusts me to talk about it, then he unconsciously rejects me. :(

I suppose he needs help. But first of all I'm not a doctor, I'm not sure it is my job to listen to his complex.:unsure:

Can you tell me frankly what you think of his behaviour.

Thanks.

This guy is attracted to you. Definitely physically. Whether he wants more than that? He just sounds completely unaware of how to talk to people in general.

I get creeper vibe.

Also, asking people about their fears, passions, etc...That is some dangerous stuff. I mean, it's supremely intimate and you may be crossing some boundaries yourself here that should best be covered. You can still be friends without that level of intimacy.

I think that is strange, too. :shrug:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He prolly tries to Hit on you but is no expert at it. And you are probably total overinterpreting the Situation. Id bet 50 Euro on it.

I am an expert in those guys who aren't experts ! :rofl1: I'll keep my euros for myself. All I know is that this is totally strange. Maybe I'm dramatising the situation.

I'm very talented at over interpreting situations, it is a way to understand my surrounding and feel secure. Mainly when things go wrong and seem totally unknown to me...

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah it sounds like he just likes you and is awkward. There isn't necessarily emotional turmoil involved when someone talks about their penis...

If I was a guy having a (lady) friend I wouldn't talk this way. Emotional turmoil or not. But everybody is different :shock::dry:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pushing/testing your boundaries.

I don't see any sense in testing my boundaries, unless it is a seduction game or a love affair of some sort and that person needs to feel secure.

I'm totally open-minded and free of judgement with my friends. They can be homosexual, transexual, have a small penis, one ball, be black, have one single leg, that doesn't matter to me.

The only thing that would really matter to me would be them to have half a brain.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This guy is attracted to you. Definitely physically. Whether he wants more than that? He just sounds completely unaware of how to talk to people in general.

I get creeper vibe.

Also, asking people about their fears, passions, etc...That is some dangerous stuff. I mean, it's supremely intimate and you may be crossing some boundaries yourself here that should best be covered. You can still be friends without that level of intimacy.

I think that is strange, too. :shrug:

I didn't ask directly about his fears. But you may be right, people feel good with me and, as I trust my friends (well this one isn't part of my close ones) I like to listen to them and find some solutions,

understand and analyse a situation, be by their side if something is wrong. The same thing I'd like them to do for me, the same behaviour I'd like them to have for me.

The level of intimacy I have with those I accept in my world is quite high. I know that for several reasons. I often totally open or violently bang the door.

Those confidences were unexpected. He talks in a normal way to people, but when he feels uncomfortable

it seems he starts talking nonsense. Maybe he was being shy with me. Who knows. :shrug:

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Either he's attracted to you or he's just very open. My good friend and I talk/joke about all sorts of stuff but he isn't THAT crude..compared to your friend. haha But due to the casual level of your friendship, there's a really good chance he's into you and you are probably reading too much into it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am an expert in those guys who aren't experts ! :rofl1: I'll keep my euros for myself. All I know is that this is totally strange. Maybe I'm dramatising the situation.

I'm very talented at over interpreting situations, it is a way to understand my surrounding and feel secure. Mainly when things go wrong and seem totally unknown to me...

I, I, I, you must get a lot of attention, far more than you can handle.