• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your biggest fear ?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I fear never finding love.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
I have a phobia that I'm so afraid of revealing for fear that people will torture me with it. Even writing out the official name makes me sick so I'll share another, more common one. Water. I have a fear of drowning or being stranded in the middle of the ocean. I can't swim, I choke on water almost every time I drink it, I slip in the shower, it's only a matter of time before it defeats me.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is it and that is all.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Some obnoxious person with a loud pet moves in next door. 2nd biggest fear is getting injured and not being able to wipe my own ass.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being alone. Abandoned. Screwing up, rubbing the wrong way, making bad decisions. Whatever. Not meet needs.

I have manners and can be polite but I'm still a sarcastic smartass with an emotional blind spot who pushes the envelope on teasing, dry humor( can very much be misunderstood or taken too personally), and can be a bit brutally honest about things I shouldn't appropriately be. So one day who knows. Could end up alone. And I never know how I feel about someone until it's too late. I am also graysexual. On and on.

Oh, and also even with any attempted friends sooner or later I just drop contact and lose all interest or end up no idea how to get it going and it all fades away. So any "friends" I have usually don't last.

Thus, hello paranoia. Fear of not fitting for anyone, screwing up. Ending up alone. I find it hard to trust anyone with myself in any sense at this point since everyone fades away.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
Never experiencing love

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being trapped in one place or in one scenario for something that seems like forever without having a chance to escape... That's why I can't stand elevators or small spaces at all.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Being screwed over, lied to.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Losing memory. Getting hurt (in my feelings). Betrayal. Losing my inner wisdom and inner security. Being manipulated in my insecurities.

But of course we, fellows ESFP never ever suffer or have fears...all those fears were just a joke :blush:

Puffypolma

Bizarre Love Triangle
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Mine sounds lame but, I fear of growing old.

Snakewise

On one end of the spectrum I most fear never finding love. On the other end I'm really rather terrified of deep water. I can blame Jaws for that, I'm sure. Get me to play a video game with underwater levels and sea creatures? Nope, not gonna make it.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
-job loss
-terminal illness
-being a victim of abuse and/or assault
-being a shitty person without being aware of it

On one hand, they're not uncommon things at all, so you can't call them unreasonable. On the other hand, they're particularly poor choices of fears because worrying too much could weaken me for the next inevitable moment when one comes knocking. Also, that universality makes it much harder to talk one/oneself down from worrying about them.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Financial instability
Being trapped
Not being accepted
Being ugly
Not having control of my emotions

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Being the opposite of what I want to be, seeing no way to fix myself, and losing everyone's respect and goodwill.

A variant of "being alone and unloved" -- but more like "being alone, unworthy, unloved, incapable, and worthless".

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In short, being a bad person, according to my standards of what that entails. Having no strength of character and being disconnected from love and my sense of what is important. Living a meaningless life as a weak, undeveloped, shitty person who is led by their lower nature, especially when it has harmful consequences for other people. (i.e. having greed, fear, and/or apathy as the main forces in my life instead of compassion and a sense of higher purpose.) Having others know it if I were a crappy person and having to deal with their judgment would be almost as bad.

Permabanned