• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are Is generally cranky

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't think I've ever met a laidback J. C'mon! ISFP or ENTJ? Who's more likely to be Mr. Cranky Pants?
The big shot CEO or the peaceful artist?
J & crankiness likely have a much stronger correlation than I & crankiness.

I disagree about Extraverts and complaining.
Extraverts are much bigger whiners than Introverts.. they usually keep their problems to themselves.

climbing the olymp? Mt. Olympus??

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Damn you are really not found of any greek mythology at all, arent you ? I mean the olymp, my 15 year old sister does know it...

You think murkrow is a CEO ? You live in a world of stereotypes, dont you ?

T

ThatGirl

I don't think I've ever met a laidback J. C'mon! ISFP or ENTJ? Who's more likely to be Mr. Cranky Pants?

Extraverts are much bigger whiners than Introverts.. they usually keep their problems to themselves.

No, now this has come from INTP too.

Assertiveness and demanding is different from cranky and disheveled

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
There are few times, when I am ashamed that makes me a perfect idiot for every situation, but at the moment I feel ashamed.

You can not present our extroversion in such a dumb way to those Introverts. Wont gain us any respect. And we so depend on them after all

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ

LOL@CEO

You know I'm a starving writer/student, right?

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
BTW, in english it's called Mount Olympus.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is are definitely cranky when they're asked questions like the one in the OP, which seems designed to get a rise out of people.

Like cafe said, if you always get the cranky side of Is, it's probably your approach.

:yes:

I don't really know what you're asking here. Of course not all Is get cranky, of course not all ITs get cranky. Do you have a specific reason for asking this or are you simply trying to convince us this is the case?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
In german it is called Olympia, so what ?

In greek its still the Olymp

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well they don't teach that here.

Really? Olymp?

Sounds like a small water fowl.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
... mount olympus really. How can some one seriously call the mighty Olymp a Mount ....

Then again you call football, soccer.... you americans really have to learn a few things about this world :D

T

ThatGirl

:yes:

I don't really know what you're asking here. Of course not all Is get cranky, of course not all ITs get cranky. Do you have a specific reason for asking this or are you simply trying to convince us this is the case?

This forum is a little hard for me because if I want to get depth I have to put something out there which as known for being an NT is hard for me but here goes

I have whitness a lot of Is get frusterated easilly.

For example" I was asked out by an I and I told him I would get back to him. I forgot until that day was almost over so I text him that I was very busy and that I was sorry but perhaps we could plan something for say three months down the line. He got kind of pissy with me but at the same time tried to cover it so I wouldn't think he was getting pissy. I explained that I was very busy and very tired. But still he was pissy things hadn't worked out as planned.

Another example is an I who constantly complains about how the world is unfair. They never take a stand they just complain and complain. Maybe its just venting, maybe it is just not as important as they make it seem, but still its mindless complaining.

Another I gets easilly annoyed when things are not just so.

I could go on and on.

I just started to see a connection. I am not trying to be convincing I am just asking.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You were asked out ? How desperate was the boy ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Then what is in fact the fact holding you back from climbing Mount olympus ?

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Perhaps what you're experiencing is a response to you crossing a boundary. I's can definitely come across as cranky when you cross their boundaries.