• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you get along with the other race you?

Imagine if most of the factors that you associate with yourself remained more or less constant, but you were a different race. How would you interact with yourself? Let's say for example you were roughly the same height, weight, build, income level, educational level, family history, grew up in roughly the same geographic area, etc? Do you ever see another person and think that that person might be your interracial 'twin'? How do you/would you interact with that person? What do you think other race you might be like?

White Rihanna

Tshirt_Ninja___Rihanna.jpg

Justin Timberlake as an African-American

justin-timberlake.png

Michael Jordan as Caucasian

michael.png

Sarah Michelle Ghellar as an Indian Woman

i_if_celebrities_were_different_race_51c1648fc4464.png

Caucasian Oprah Winfrey

oprah.png

African-American Lucy Liu

lucy-liu.png

White Barack Obama

funny-barack-obama-white-man-1.jpg

Indian Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones

michael1.png

White Martin Lawrence

martin-lawrence.png

African-American Jessica Alba

jessica-alba.png

Chinese Halle Berry

halle-berry.jpg

African-American Johnny Depp

johnny-depp.png

Caucasian Bill Cosby

SlightButSteady_01.png

Angelina Jolie as an Indian Woman.

i_if_celebrities_were_different_race_002_51c16498af16a.png

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
This thread confuses me. How am I supposed to act towards someone of another race? I'd just treat them as a human and marvel at our similarities. Not sure what you're looking for. :shrug:

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha I love how Michael Douglas looks sort of like Anupam Kher (a well-known Bollywood actor) :D
Lucy Liu and Angelina Jolie too look amazing!! :heart: And Johnny Depp, of course (though I'd say he looks more like a sexy Latino in that pic)... :wubbie:

Back to the topic - no matter what race my doppelganger would be, I'd totally have fun getting to know all about her and her cultural background! It would be awesome, learning from each other and all :wubbie: :heart:

Kho

please let prayer be true
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
We would have deep, involved conversations about Rachel Dolezal...?