• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you react when meeting the same MBTI type as you ?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello people :hi:

It is not a mystery anymore, meeting someone, new or not is some kind of mirror. :smoke:

We attract what we are. What else :rly???: So....how do you feel/think when you meet the same type as you ?

If it is a man ? If it is a woman ?

Do you feel familiar ? strange ? enthusiast ? Or do you feel bad and you wanna run away ?

I deeply think the way we feel with our own type is the love we truly have of our SELF.

Other ideas on that subject ? Other theories and experiences ?

Thanks for sharing your dear feelings, thoughts and attitudes when meeting "your twin".

tiffanymireu

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I am ENTP. I feel extremely excited because finally there is someone who is like me. But, it doesn't last long. I quickly turned him become my rival and we fight each other to prove which one is better. But, it is incredibly fun, lol.
I learned so much too. Like, when he uses his Fe, ah, so this is how I use Fe and OMGG, how flirty he is, LOL. I was in grip and he is healthy ENTP, so helped me to get out from grip by showing how he uses his Si. Pretty fun, actually

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
depends on what flavor, if its one flavor i'm like yay lets do stuff together i like you

but if it's the other flavor i'm like ewww gross go away.

depends on what traits of me i see in them and whether or not i like those traits.

á´…eparted

passages
It depends. I am friends with a number of ENFJ's and I adore them. I have also met ENFJ's that, well, I can only describe it as thinking "they're doing it WRONG!" :laugh:. It's typically ENFJ's who are very activist-y, in particular on issues or causes that I don't agree with, or go about it in a way I do not approve of. Which translates to incompatible values which is a no-no for me.

Conversation with them tends to be super easy as generally we're all chatterboxes to some extent. It's also wonderful when our thought patterns are very similar.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am ENTP. I feel extremely excited because finally there is someone who is like me. But, it doesn't last long. I quickly turned him become my rival and we fight each other to prove which one is better. But, it is incredibly fun, lol.
I learned so much too. Like, when he uses his Fe, ah, so this is how I use Fe and OMGG, how flirty he is, LOL. I was in grip and he is healthy ENTP, so helped me to get out from grip by showing how he uses his Si. Pretty fun, actually

Interesting... so could you explain how he used his Si compared to you using Si ?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel like I have met someone I can truly respect; someone who looks at things in the same manner, though possibly reaching different conclusions; someone I can be myself with.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hm. this depends on if coriolis is correct about my type or not.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It really makes little difference, because there are people of every type I like and can relate to/find some sort of common ground, and people of every type where we have pretty much nothing in common, in terms of values/interests, how they treat people, etc, and they might be miserable people to be around.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
If it's ESTP, let's have a drink and toast to how awesome we are!

If it's an ENTP, Highlander dilemma.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My best friend (ISFJ)'s husband is ENFP. I love when he's around because we both go kinda more full weird than when we're just with her because we know each other is gonna get it. I love it. Makes me feel happy to be in my zone like that and it's almost cathartic to have someone understand you in that way instead of the usual awkwardness that comes in almost any interaction.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I met a ENTJ male irl. He was really long winded and boring. Monotone Te for sure. He may have been so dom though. So the lack of intensity was probably what bored me. I could tell if we had more time together, and had gotten the vapid formalities out of the way, it would have been neat to explore each others' understandings.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wouldn't get along with the majority of whatever type I am.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love people like me!

were I single I would also do a copy of myself, so we have that as well :devil:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
N/A or unknown. :aquiver:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I confuse myself because I don't even know what type I am. :laugh:

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's great because we can go all Ne and have fun. But it can be somewhat annoying if they want to have the spotlight - I guess ENFPs like their spotlight - and then it's some sort of competition (I choose to not participate and let them have the spotlight, but it annoys me).

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
triello2.jpg